Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, I'm with you in that respect and I'm not getting at you, I just don't know how some posters don't get that a fair few on here are a bit worried that the managers mentioned may not do the same or better than Moyes.

The odds are that who ever replaces him probably wont have his success, doesnt mean they wont though.

Plus Moyes gave us stability rather than success in my eyes.

He's a fella who blindly believes in his players, that's a trait that ultimately cost him because his players didn't have enough over the season but it gave them licence to win on the big occasion. A bit more belief wouldn't have hurt Everton this season and it might just be what our group of players need.

I'm not 100% on Martinez but I'd give him better odds at taking us forward than most of the other realistic candidates.

Naturally, if we could nab a top Champions league coach, I'd be all for it. Just can't see it happening.

I think that's a good appraisal of Martinez.

Popcorn, popcorn - come and get your popcorn.......

We don't do relegation mate.......

Are you sure mate because it seems we were always getting relegated before moyes came and whoever takes over wont have his alchemist like abilities and surely we're 100% nailed on to go to our rightful level which is I presume the championship ?

Are you sure mate because it seems we were always getting relegated before moyes came and whoever takes over wont have his alchemist like abilities and surely we're 100% nailed on to go to our rightful level which is I presume the championship ?
Sarcasm detected.

Sheeds, you know yourself how close we came to relagation before Moyes came.

Im not saying it will happen again, but can you honestly say we wouldnt have already been relegated if they gave the job to Megson?

Status
Not open for further replies.