Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people saying they wouldnt have Malky McKay?

Gained prom to the Prem in his second season and took Cardiff to the LC final last year

With a massive budget compared to his peers & have you seen them play?

They're ****ing awful to watch.

I'd heave if he got the nod.

Not seen him mentioned anywhere, but wouldnt mind seeing us get Steve Clarke off West Brom.

Only signed a 2 year deal last summer so would cost less in terms of compensation than Laudrup.

Done very well considering they've not got much spending money and not one of their defenders is really Prem class.

Not seen him mentioned anywhere, but wouldnt mind seeing us get Steve Clarke off West Brom.

Only signed a 2 year deal last summer so would cost less in terms of compensation than Laudrup.

Done very well considering they've not got much spending money and not one of their defenders is really Prem class.

not my 1st choice but wouldn't be too disappointed if we got him. Got huge experience working with the likes of Mourinho, Gullit etc

These will be applying for sure:

Mark Hughes (get out of my face)
Rafael Benitez (worth considering - vendetta against his former employer)
Roberto di Matteo (worth considering)
Owen Coyle (no, thank you)

Don't think Benitez will apply.

In fact do we even do an applications type process? Or do we approach people?

I've been a fan of Clarke's this season.

For me, out of the mentioned possible candidates it'd be, in order:

Laudrup
Pereira
Clark
Martinez

Anyone else who has been mentioned can do one.

I'd be delighted if we got Steve Clarke in tbh.

I'd 5000% prefer him over the likes of O'Neill, Lennon, Hughes, etc. A massive step down if we approach the likes of those three clowns.

I've been wanting a foreign coach for ages now, though, so I hope we look to go down that route.

Why would we get somebody in who only has a knowledge of the English market where we can't afford to buy decent players anyway? Look what Laudrup did, brilliant work thanks to his signings from Spain.

I hope we do the same.

Would be a safe pair of hands I reckon, as his WBA side have been very well organised all season.

I'd prefer us to look at a Continental coach though tbh, now change has been forced upon us, let's try something new.

Don't think Benitez will apply.

In fact do we even do an applications type process? Or do we approach people?

Dave Jones submitted a written application for sheff.w. job. I assume it is normal.

I would love to read Mark Hughes' self-congratulatory application.

Martinez is definitely the best looking. Laudrup a close second.

Steve Clarke looks like your weird uncle and a possible future alcoholic, so it's a no thank you from me.

Dave Jones submitted a written application for sheff.w. job. I assume it is normal.

I would love to read Mark Hughes' self-congratulatory application.

I guess it's probably both things.

Get applications, but approach anyone who hasn't applied who we actually want.

Status
Not open for further replies.