Moyes: "Pienaar Fee Agreed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Redknapp and Allardyce were wheelers and dealers. Mr Moyes kind of puts them to shame. He buys players that become class. Not buy players that want high end wages in the twilight of their careers.

Massive bargain. Apparently Moyes pioneered this 'loan with agreed fee as a matter of course' over here.

I always thought Redknapp and Allardyce were wheelers and dealers. Mr Moyes kind of puts them to shame. He buys players that become class. Not buy players that want high end wages in the twilight of their careers.

You miss the point young Gaz, Moyes gets them on a trial basis sale or return, run them in for six months if you like. How old is your avatar, Moysey reckons its 84 :lol::lol::lol:

You can tell we love him by the number of special names for him we have;
Peanuts, Stevie P, Pieman, P-Lar etc.

do you recall the special names we had for Faddy, gormless git, headless chicken, blind [Poor language removed] and indeed what a player

I am over the mood to hear Moyes has come out to tell us he has decided to bring Pienaar in full-time when summer comes, let's hope Pienaar can now put his head down to play some more free flow football.

Actually......expect us to go on a run and grab 3rd right from under Chelski's nose!

That's too is my intention to see us nick 3rd place off them, is the best way to finish above RS is to try and finish above current 3rd place team, but first we must get 3 points from City if we are to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.