Moyes patiently waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrewsbury, Reading, Birmingham, Oldham, Blackburn, Fulham. These are some of the teams who knocked Moyes' Everton sides out early in FA Cups run. I wouldnt let him near a cup run.

Its weird with Martinez actually. I never feel worried about cup games under him. He always seems to deal with them pretty well.

Right now we need a functioning defence and some discipline. Moyes' speciality.

But point taken. Moyes is a prime bottler.

Is have Moyes back tomorrow. He was great for us, before him we had 10 yrs of crud, a good season was being safe before Easter.
He took dads army squad and got us 4rh place in 2 yrs. we had artery, pienaar/Baines, yak, Cahill, felli - we had leaders on the pitch and played some brilliant football. We punched above our weight, and finished consistently in top 6 - with no money.

No I'm not on drugs, just give the man credit.
He'd get the team organised, fit, and playing with a plan.
With a pot of money and our squad he'd get us top 5 in next 2 seasons imho.
For those yelling "not enough", be careful what wish for. Pelligrini? No thanks. Who else?

I would welcome Moyes back.

Kopite. Or wool. Or both.

Is have Moyes back tomorrow. He was great for us, before him we had 10 yrs of crud, a good season was being safe before Easter.
He took dads army squad and got us 4rh place in 2 yrs. we had artery, pienaar/Baines, yak, Cahill, felli - we had leaders on the pitch and played some brilliant football. We punched above our weight, and finished consistently in top 6 - with no money.

No I'm not on drugs, just give the man credit.
He'd get the team organised, fit, and playing with a plan.
With a pot of money and our squad he'd get us top 5 in next 2 seasons imho.
For those yelling "not enough", be careful what wish for. Pelligrini? No thanks. Who else?

I would welcome Moyes back.
Going to places like the Pit,Arsenal,Man U and waving the white flag, 10/11 years we had of that not for me mate,I will give him a swerve,I want a manager that hates losing,not too much to ask.

Last edited:
I don't mind admitting that I want Moyes back. He gets slated for his negative play, yet my interpretation is that he did the best with what he had and that meant not being flamboyant or overly attacking because to do that and be successful you have to have those magical (and very expensive players). I believe that he is an Evertonian through and through but at the same time has the experience of the league and us plus he will have learnt a huge amount reflecting whilst unemployed and also from his time in Spain and at United that will make him better. That's my opinion anyway.

I don't mind admitting that I want Moyes back. He gets slated for his negative play, yet my interpretation is that he did the best with what he had and that meant not being flamboyant or overly attacking because to do that and be successful you have to have those magical (and very expensive players). I believe that he is an Evertonian through and through but at the same time has the experience of the league and us plus he will have learnt a huge amount reflecting whilst unemployed and also from his time in Spain and at United that will make him better. That's my opinion anyway.

I have to agree. Despite his shortcomings, I fully appreciated what he did with our club, with the resources we had. I, as well as most, had my opinion of him radically altered after his refusal to sign an extension while scheming to get to United and after his idiotic comments about Baines and Fellaini...but now that some time has passed, I do remember how organized and fit his teams were, and how we were always a top 8 team, with somewhat realistic chances to get into the top 4 (if only he had more money to spend was the thought). Moyes with money, I'd be interested, not completely sold mind you, but interested. I think he learned some valuable lessons at United and I would at least consider him back depending on who else is a legitimate candidate.

Shrewsbury, Reading, Birmingham, Oldham, Blackburn, Fulham. These are some of the teams who knocked Moyes' Everton sides out early in FA Cups run. I wouldnt let him near a cup run.

Its weird with Martinez actually. I never feel worried about cup games under him. He always seems to deal with them pretty well.
Dynamo Kiev say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.