Moyes patiently waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...-privilege-aberdeen-deserve-credit-1-4107414?

Please god no. No steps forward 4 steps back.

Ex-Everton manager David Moyes is waiting to hear news on Roberto Martinez’s future, Ronny Deila has revealed that managing Celtic was a ‘privilege’ and Derek McInnes believes his Dons deserve credit and not criticism for their title challenge.

David Moyes would prefer Everton job to Celtic

Former Parkhead defender turned manager David Moyes will not discuss the top job at Celtic until Roberto Martinez’s future at Everton is confirmed.

Scot Moyes is just one of several contenders for the managerial post at Celtic including Roy Keane, Brendan Rodgers and Neil Lennon.

Sources close to Moyes have said that he would prefer a return to the English Premier League this summer, as Martinez battles to retain his job followin

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...erdeen-deserve-credit-1-4107414#ixzz46XSAxoBo
Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook

I would rather keep Martinez than re hire Moyes

People who don't want him back and saying how he couldn't take us any further, that was with NO money. I'm certain he would get us top 4 with our new investment. I'd rather Pellegrini but he is my second choice.

People who don't want him back and saying how he couldn't take us any further, that was with NO money. I'm certain he would get us top 4 with our new investment. I'd rather Pellegrini but he is my second choice.
He didn't get the league champions top 4.

He's a busted flush who openly admitted he wouldn't get in the way of an Everton player wanting to ''better themselves''

It's a no from me.

He couldn't keep the league champions in the top 4, replacing Martinez with Moyes would be a sure fire signal that the board are happy with mediocrity. I'm not saying we can go and get Mourinho, but theres loads of managers available, there's no reason to go back to Moyes.

Best case scenario, Moyes to Celtic (which i think will happen) and Martinez booted well and truly out of this club ..win win

Moyes did a great job and most if don't begrudge him leaving for man u as it was a massive job offer for him. But they way he spoke about our players after he left left a sour note and if he comes here, he will get stick as soon as he does something wrong, it's wouldn't work. He done his time, he might regret leaving us but we would have push him out sooner or later. Time to move on

He couldn't keep the league champions in the top 4, replacing Martinez with Moyes would be a sure fire signal that the board are happy with mediocrity. I'm not saying we can go and get Mourinho, but theres loads of managers available, there's no reason to go back to Moyes.
sums it up

Status
Not open for further replies.