Moyes on Osman....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
From the Independent -

"Just before he scored, he had a shot from 30 yards and drove it well wide." said Moyes. "He had big bollocks to do the same thing because the crowd here can be unforgiving at times. He has been here since he was a boy, he is part of the brickwork at Everton, but he has worked really hard to get where he is."

Well then....we know who's carrying weight in his shorts in the dressing room.

Thought it might give people a giggle this morning.

I just hope he doesn't continue with him wide right.

If he's going to use him anywhere play him in the middle, especially at home when there's alot more time and space on the ball.

I just hope he doesn't continue with him wide right.

If he's going to use him anywhere play him in the middle, especially at home when there's alot more time and space on the ball.

One of the widest pitches in the league....for a team with no pace or wingers! hehe

More praise from the boss. He really regards him and Hibbert VERY highly at the club.

The Mirror -

Everton boss David Moyes tells Leon Osman his future is at Goodison Park
Published 18:31 04/10/09 By David Maddock
David Moyes paid tribute to stand-in skipper Leon Osman by insisting the midfielder has a huge future at Goodison.
The home-grown player struck back with a fine effort after Stoke took a surprise lead in this game, and his Everton manager scotched rumours that he was set to leave in the summer.
"There was no chance of him going after the cup final, nothing in that at all. I see him and Tony Hibbert as the brickwork here, they are home-grown players who are the fabric of the club," the Goodison boss said.
"He was never on his way out. He has shown great courage in working hard to stay here at this club, and he showed great courage again to get us back into the game. It took real balls to step up and take that shot when he had missed from a similar position earlier, because the crowd here can be unforgiving at times."

Well, he do score goal for us when we are least expected, but half the time he is no where to be seen, unfortunately he does not spring up as many important goals as Cahill, so, for me Osman is still only good enough to be a squad player and nothing more.

Well, he do score goal for us when we are least expected, but half the time he is no where to be seen, unfortunately he does not spring up as many important goals as Cahill, so, for me Osman is still only good enough to be a squad player and nothing more.

Its a known fact that against your Stoke's, Bolton's, Hull's etc Osman shines and looks like Modric.

Anyone else, especially when he's out of the wing, he's a ghost, easily muscled off the ball and just hasnt got anything about him to say he able to be effective.

I think if he just bulked up or put himself about a bit more he could cope better, but it doesnt look like its gonna happen anytime soon.

BUT he's the 12th different player in the squad to score for the team apparantly, so we know he's useful sometimes.

i was on here a few weeks ago saying osman is a cruicial part of our team and its players lik e him who we need at the club. Why people say he isnt good enough i dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.