Moyes hater§

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayee

Player Valuation: £40m
I hope you're eating your words now! Those of you who slate Moyes, Howard, Neville, Louis etc... MERRY CHRISTMAS! We played as a team, even with 10 men. No egos, no messing, no fuss!!!

Shouldn't this be posted on Toffeeweb aren't they the Moyes haters!!!!! Lets not forget Hbbo.

Great performance tonight.

COYB

I don't hate Moyes. Not at all. He's just been frustrating me.

However yet again he, and Everton, have pulled out all the stops and beaten those sky blue shitehawks for the umpteenth time.

But, there's more Wolves, Wigans and Blackpools in the league than there are Man Citys. We need to punish the smaller teams like we have done city, otherwise these great wins mean a lot less.

I love Hibbert, but I was a bit worried when Moyes stuck him in center defense.

I thought Moyes did alright with his subs today.

I don't hate Moyes. Not at all. He's just been frustrating me.

However yet again he, and Everton, have pulled out all the stops and beaten those sky blue shitehawks for the umpteenth time.

But, there's more Wolves, Wigans and Blackpools in the league than there are Man Citys. We need to punish the smaller teams like we have done city, otherwise these great wins mean a lot less.

BOOM! Headshot!

I wonder if the Admin will get on the back of this thread as he would if there were an anti-Moyes thread about now ;)

(Yeah Dan, looking at you lad!)

I'm not a Moyes "hater", but I am very much against the Moyes way of football management.

I'm not eating my words at all. Once again, we have a manager who shat himself when holding a lead at half time and went ultra negative, invited massive pressure and barring a two or three massive pieces of luck we'd be bemoaning two or three points dropped right now.

The lads on the pitch, absolutely tremendous and played their hearts out - and all the credit for the win needs to go to them, Distin and Rodwell in particular.

But Moyes? He deserves absolutely no credit. He nearly cost us three points by demanding "backs to the wall" for 60 minutes of the game.

I'm not irrationally shitting on Moyes - I said this in the match thread at 2-0 up, knowing what was coming (see page 35!) and I'll say it again - Moyes out.

P.S.

I was the only one on here that remembered Hibbert slotting in at centre-half in Europe for us a while ago and doing well; it didn't concern me in the slightest him coming on for Jags out of necessity.

I wonder if the Admin will get on the back of this thread as he would if there were an anti-Moyes thread about now ;)

I'm not a Moyes "hater", but I am very much against the Moyes way of football management.

I'm not eating my words at all. Once again, we have a manager who shat himself when holding a lead at half time and went ultra negative, invited massive pressure and barring a two or three massive pieces of luck we'd be bemoaning two or three points dropped right now.

The lads on the pitch, absolutely tremendous and played their hearts out - and all the credit for the win needs to go to them, Distin and Rodwell in particular.

But Moyes? He deserves absolutely no credit. He nearly cost us three points by demanding "backs to the wall" for 60 minutes of the game.

I'm not irrationally shitting on Moyes - I said this in the match thread at 2-0 up, knowing what was coming (see page 35!) and I'll say it again - Moyes out.

P.S.

I was the only one on here that remembered Hibbert slotting in at centre-half in Europe for us a while ago and doing well; it didn't concern me in the slightest him coming on for Jags out of necessity.

You just made a show of yourself with that post you tit.

Wind your neck in and leave the agenda alone for tonight only eh?

P.S.

Blimey...

You just made a show of yourself with that post you tit.

Wind your neck in and leave the agenda alone for tonight only eh?

I'm sure you read it all properly in the 25 seconds since I posted it.

Moyes is bulletproof after a win is he? Our 4th win in 18? After hanging on desperately for an hour?

Pfft... apparently talking football is banned on here. Ridiculous.

I hope you're eating your words now! Those of you who slate Moyes, Howard, Neville, Louis etc... MERRY CHRISTMAS! We played as a team, even with 10 men. No egos, no messing, no fuss!!!

no football and alot of luck.

Get a grip!

P.S.

Your a very sad man .

Status
Not open for further replies.