Moyes "Faith" in players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arteta lovefest? Laughable to be honest. You go one as if people are comparing to Messi and Ronaldo. That's not the case at all, we just know he's a very good player for us.

It wasn't long ago you where praising him to the hilt and telling us all why he was a better player than Pienaar. A few months earlier it was Pienaar's better than Arteta. Round, round, round we go....

You go to massive extremes, now Arteta probably won't get back to the level he was at. Football isn't good for you, it messes with your brain and upsets your stomach. It's either up or down, there's no inbetween.

Your [Poor language removed].

Hey, thats fine, you dont rate Arteta. Im not gonna make an issue of it, I mean, clearly you have mental issues and also maybe some sort of eye problem. Maybe, if you speak to the right people, you can get the help you clearly deserve.

In the mean time, if you dont rate a player like Arteta, maybe you should "follow" another sport, 1 in which eyesight and talent spotting isnt needed, fishing maybe??

And leave Jesus out of this.

and so are you.

oh and so is Pienaar, if he leaves. Gosling is ace though, Carlsey was crap too.

I see, its ok, if I was in your shoes I would resort to offhand insults as well.

You come at the King, you best not miss. Hail the King of Spain, Mikel Arteta.

I actually don't recall saying Arteta was better than Pienaar. To be honest I don't think Pienaar has been as effective since Arteta came back on the scene, and before he got injured it was the same. His best work has been during his injury spell.

I think Pienaar shows more industry, and stays on his feet more, and can take a better free kick.

Look, I don't not rate Arteta, I think he's a good player for us, I'm only taking the piss. But by the same token there are 3 or 4 other players who I believe to be me much more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.