Moyes as interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what at least Moyes will get them motivated and organised do I want him long term?No but desperate times.
Oh right, like he did with the United, Sunderland and West Ham players. Moyes’ time as Everton manager was just one of those right place, right time, right situation and the right set of players for how he coached. He couldn’t replicate it again wherever he’s been and he won’t do it with this current Everton team. Football and the mentality of players (for the better or worse) has changed considerably since then and his philosophy hasn’t

Oh right, like he did with the United, Sunderland and West Ham players. Moyes’ time as Everton manager was just one of those right place, right time, right situation and the right set of players for how he coached. He couldn’t replicate it again wherever he’s been and he won’t do it with this current Everton team. Football and the mentality of players (for the better or worse) has changed considerably since then and his philosophy hasn’t
Players he brought in to the club tho and got them playing to at least show some sort of pride and fight, something the current lot could learn from

Players he brought in to the club tho and got them playing to at least show some sort of pride and fight, something the current lot could learn from
He did mate and that’s the point I made with right players etc, however, as others have said whether you like it or not, footballers in this day and age have a totally different mindset. The best managers know how to feed their egos as well as being very good tactically. Look across the park for examples

He did mate and that’s the point I made with right players etc, however, as others have said whether you like it or not, footballers in this day and age have a totally different mindset. The best managers know how to feed their egos as well as being very good tactically. Look across the park for examples
Did you see sheff Utd game today? Was a carbon copy of everton under Moyes, worked hard, hungry, had fight, Sky (who I can’t stand) are trying to tell us this is the way the game has gone now, so I don’t agree with your comment, not because of sky, because there is more than one way to play the game as they are proving.

The degree of acute piss taking to come from RS hordes will be epic should this come to pass. A former bluenose goes to the Mancs and fails spectacularly. Yet we then - still - go on our knees to ask him back. After he slammed the door in our faces on the way out too.

Do this and we deserve the championship next year. As that's what we will get.

I've had 3 fits of pure laughter tonight at various things posted on this forum that aren't even funny.

Think today, 24th November 2019, is the day that I've finally become detached from the club totally and don't care.

Not so long ago I'd be foaming at the mouth over something like this, now it humours me.

I've seen us win the FA Cup when I was 4 (so don't remember it), other than that it's been 28 years of pure, unadulterated dog turd.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Did you see sheff Utd game today? Was a carbon copy of everton under Moyes, worked hard, hungry, had fight, Sky (who I can’t stand) are trying to tell us this is the way the game has gone now, so I don’t agree with your comment, not because of sky, because there is more than one way to play the game as they are proving.
They will be 12th or below come May

Status
Not open for further replies.