Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is an itchy rash that might still clear up by itself. Maybe doesn’t look good but you can safely take your chances for a little while.

Mourinho is a tapeworm that over a 2-3 year period sucks all your life-giving nutrients culminating in disabling and terminal illness. Initially you may look great losing all that fatty weight but eventually you become a dried up and confused invalid gasping for life.

I know which I’ll choose.

Marco is an itchy rash that might still clear up by itself. Maybe doesn’t look good but you can safely take your chances for a little while.

Mourinho is a tapeworm that over a 2-3 year period sucks all your life-giving nutrients culminating in disabling and terminal illness. Initially you may look great losing all that fatty weight but eventually you become a dried up and confused invalid gasping for life.

I know which I’ll choose.
Yes just look at Chelsea ???

giphy.gif

Yes mate. Look at Chelsea and how well they’ve recovered after having him removed!
Yes God forbid we appoint a man who wins trophy’s & you know once you do that you become more attractive to top players ,you find you have a bigger fan base & consequently your income increases. Yes mate look at Chelsea !

Status
Not open for further replies.