Most disliked Everton players XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he left us and screwed us out of £4m compensation.
No, he left us thanks to the shambolic handling of his contract situation by 'Chairman Bill' who came out in the media crying about how "We'd shook hands on a deal."

You'd maybe have a little sympathy with poor old Bill if a few months earlier hadn't 'Shook hands on a deal" with Manuel Fernandes and sent him on his way to Spain for the weekend.

Gosling needs a pat on the head for adding another black mark against our crack contracts negotiator. The man the owner had kept on for his expertise.

It's no wonder we're in the mire.

No, he left us thanks to the shambolic handling of his contract situation by 'Chairman Bill' who came out in the media crying about how "We'd shook hands on a deal."

You'd maybe have a little sympathy with poor old Bill if a few months earlier hadn't 'Shook hands on a deal" with Manuel Fernandes and sent him on his way to Spain for the weekend.

Gosling needs a pat on the head for adding another black mark against our crack contracts negotiator. The man the owner had kept on for his expertise.

It's no wonder we're in the mire.
I think the club screwed up as well but having said ‘’there's no other club I'd rather be at’’ a few months earlier, and us, even if only verbally offered it, offering to double his wages etc, he was in it for the money by going to Newcastle who could give him a bigger signing on fee by not paying us compo.

And it kind of shows his contempt for us when on his stag do with the Bournemouth team, was he in a full Everton strip. As stags get put in the kits of the teams they hate/main rivals.

I think the club screwed up as well but having said ‘’there's no other club I'd rather be at’’ a few months earlier, and us, even if only verbally offered it, offering to double his wages etc, he was in it for the money by going to Newcastle who could give him a bigger signing on fee by not paying us compo.

And it kind of shows his contempt for us when on his stag do with the Bournemouth team, was he in a full Everton strip. As stags get put in the kits of the teams they hate/main rivals.
Fair enough, but to shake hands on the deal and not have the paperwork ready the next morning is shambolic.

Shambolic is one thing we're really good at. No sign of it improving either :drunk:

My most disliked line up would be:

Brett Angell
Brett Angell | Brett Angell | Brett Angell | Brett Angell | Brett Angell
Brett Angell | Brett Angell | Brett Angell | Brett Angell
Sandro

GK : Gerrard
RB : Cuco
CB : Keane
CB :
LB :
RW : Simon Davies
CM : Claus Thompson
CM : Schneiderlin
LW : Barmby
CF : Maupay
CF : Rondon

They're the ones I have personally disliked
I'll fill in my 2 remaining slots at some point

GK: Lonergan

RB: Holgate
CB: Keane
CB: Godfrey
LB: Mykolenko

RM: Danjuma
CM: Gbamin
CM: Andre Gomes
LM: Gray

ST: Dele
ST: Maupay

Espen Baardsen

Cuco Martina
Per Kroldrup
Ashley Williams
Antolin Alcaraz
Alessandro Pistone

Alex Nyarko
Morgan Schneiderlin

Sandro Ramires
Saloman Rondon
Neal Maupay

Subs: Carlo Nash, Philippe Senderos, Nuno Valente, Abel Xavier, Nick Barmby, Francis Jeffers, Tomas Radzinski

Last edited:
Nick Barmby eeee little rat, not heard that name in such a long time. Abel Xavier as well eeeeeeeee. Bag heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.