2017/18 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 1st goal he saw Silva, he knew he was gonna make a run into the midfield, and just lets him go with zero pace to try and stop him.

Reason? He was just jockeying his two hard area he likes so much.
Don't think i've seen this guy do more than jog around. Can't remember him sprinting in a match. A total embarrassment. I'd be playing Banigime instead of this idiot, he may lack experience but at least he'll put the effort in.

Don't think i've seen this guy do more than jog around. Can't remember him sprinting in a match. A total embarrassment. I'd be playing Banigime instead of this idiot, he may lack experience but at least he'll put the effort in.
Honestly as I've said his legs are gone. He had a couple of calf problems at the start of the season there's no spring in his legs he lopes around like he's running on the moon.

Honestly as I've said his legs are gone. He had a couple of calf problems at the start of the season there's no spring in his legs he lopes around like he's running on the moon.
Mate if he was running like he's on the moon he'd been getting from one end of the pitch to the other in seconds :D

He improved after a poor start and particularly after Rooney went off. He actually ended up with the highest number of defensive contributions on 11 (the rest of the team only had 43 between them all)

Does a "defensive contribution" involve passing sideways?

That first goal was his fault, as he just decided to casually not mark his man running in behind, then slightly pick up his jogging speed so he could pretend to try at the end. Hes just a waste of space at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.