2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree. I’ve said before, I don’t think he was as good as people said and then I don’t think he was as bad as people said. He’s a pretty limited player and has obviously had one or two question marks over attitude, but I think in the end he became very much an escaped goat.
1592898488444.png

"Morgan will give us character"....Errr not sure on that one mate.
I think it may be a good signing for them. The league is nowhere near as competitive as the Premiership and they seem to have a lot of young players that can run around while Morgan stays in centre midfield and tells them what to do.

It will be a good deal for us as well as I thought he might just sit on his contract for the last twelve months before returning to France. It possibly was too good an opportunity to turn down and he is going to a beautiful part of the country.
I imagine the fee was low to allow the player to get a better deal on his contract.

Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has completed a transfer to French club Nice for an undisclosed fee.

Former Southampton player Schneiderlin, 30, joined Everton from Manchester United in January 2017.

The Frenchman made 88 appearances, 71 from the start, and scored his lone Everton goal against West Bromwich Albion at Goodison Park two months after arriving.

Ligue 1 club Nice, managed by former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira, finished fifth in the French top-flight in 2019/20.

Everton Football Club would like to thank Morgan for his service during his time with the Club and wishes him every success for the future.

Its done... one of the biggest cowards ive seen play for Everton, which is a shame because he has plenty of ability and that first 6 months showed that!

Enjoy a nice retirement in France.

Wasn't as bad as everyone said, but an awesome start to the transfer period. Big wage cleared, now to get rid of Tosun, Walcott, Siggurdson, Niasse, Martina, Besic, Bolaise and Sandro.

If we manage that in one period, and get one or two fee replacements and some good loans then that is a great start to the Carlo/Brands era.

Status
Not open for further replies.