2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downed tools the second we sacked his mate Koeman. An absolute coward of a footballer who won't be missed. Let's hope the other suspects follow him out the door this summer.

Some of his performances where unforgivable. He got the benefit of a doubt after his dads tragic passing, but games like the FA cup against them he didn't even try to hide his lack of effort.

So glad he's gone so we can free his wages up for a proper midfielder who can do everything Schneiderlin threatened but never delivered. I think the idea behind the signing was right but it appears like Sigurdsson he needed the team set up in a specific way and unfortunately we didn't play that system so he was like a man missing for the majority of his 3 and a half seasons.

No excuse to not put in the effort regardless of the vast sums of money he was paid. Absolute disgusting to see him going through the motions. More interested in his superficial Instagram posts.

Nice suits him well. Will be able to get some great photos.

can’t stand him. Now get rid of the other duffers.

He was just never that good. Shone a few years ago come up the divisions with Southampton, did nothing at Man Utd, did nothing here (he didn't have a great six months etc either, he had maybe one or two half decent games.)

I don't think its a lack of effort or anything, I just don't think he was ever really that good.

bonvoyage.gif

He was just never that good. Shone a few years ago come up the divisions with Southampton, did nothing at Man Utd, did nothing here (he didn't have a great six months etc either, he had maybe one or two half decent games.)

I don't think its a lack of effort or anything, I just don't think he was ever really that good.

I agree that's a myth about this magical 6 months he had. He played well but wasn't amazing. It wasn't even 6 months anyway. The fella is a coward of a player who for genuine hard working players must frustrate the life out of them. Off my head I can think of disgusting performances against Lyon, Atalanta, Liverpool and there are many more. Good riddance, get his wage off the books and a crappy attitude out of Finch Farm.

Yeah I agree. I’ve said before, I don’t think he was as good as people said and then I don’t think he was as bad as people said. He’s a pretty limited player and has obviously had one or two question marks over attitude, but I think in the end he became very much an escaped goat.

The fundamental thing here is that in games where we can't match quality or are 'up against it' you want a player at least to run around like a maniac trying his best. sitting in like he does never worked or helped. I'm sorry to say that he and Siggy are the same in this - their energy and drive doesn't match. Look at all 'ball playing tactical midfielders' - nowadays you just have to have energy and power to survive in the PL.This is why Ozil isn't working either.

I never saw him as more than an average player.

I can take that, we have to with this squad, but there was no escaping his awful attitude at times, it was clear to see.

Just another player on big wages who really doesn't care.

He wasn't a great player hiding behind a poor attitude, but he was a better one who couldn't be bothered.

Good riddance to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.