Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seen this posted somewhere:

This season with Schneiderlin:
P13 W3 D1 L9

This season without Schneiderlin:
P13 W7 D4 L2

...that's terrible, I'm sure you could fo a similar stat about a few others
Also, I think only 1 of those 3 wins were when he started. Are you giving him the benefit of wins when he came on late in games?

The fact he’s still getting played in matches over two years after he got deliberately sent off in Lyon and stormed out of training, says a lot about the state of the club. One of Silva’s biggest failures was not making it a priority to launch this cretin out of the biggest cannon possible.
Except that the job was brands...quickly in selling our best midfielder in gana for quite some time but not as quick in identifying his replacement. And gbamin is not his replacement...silva made it clear many times that he wanted gana plus another player that he could use to rotate gana. Gbamin for me should be Morgan's replacement which leaves us with no player replacing gana

I don't think that I've ever hated an Everton player before when he was still playing for us / still at the club.
This fella though has pushed me beyond that boundary , I'm sorry to say.
I actually think that there is a player in there but he is immobile , lethargic , lazy , negative and can't tackle.
Yes , I actually do hate him. Lack of ability is one thing , and to a certain degree you can understand / accept it. Lack of application and effort is something else though.

Except that the job was brands...quickly in selling our best midfielder in gana for quite some time but not as quick in identifying his replacement. And gbamin is not his replacement...silva made it clear many times that he wanted gana plus another player that he could use to rotate gana. Gbamin for me should be Morgan's replacement which leaves us with no player replacing gana

We shouldn't be playing 2 defensive / holding midfield players anyway , other than possibly away to the top teams. We need to forget this 4-2-3-1 Silva BS.

There use to be a great double act nicknamed S.A.S-Shearer and Sutton, who put the fear of God into the opposition. We're stuck with our S.A.S, two clowns who more resemble the chuckle brothers,enter stage right....Schneiderlin and Siggy. Two useless piles of shight who should never ever,ever,ever again be allowed wear an Everton scarf,never mind a jersey!!

Silva said from day one that he wanted to keep Schneiderlin. He was naive enough to think he could actually do a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.