2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that he doesn't try, he's just an awful footballer who is also one of the slowest, immobile players I have ever seen. How anyone can see a footballer in there is just bewildering. Same for delph and Sig. The woeful trinity are the greatest players of all time at passing it sideways and backwards, and would win world records as the slowest top flight players of all time.

and they play for us. Everton that isn't it?

Just checked - contract runs out June 2021 . Nobody will take this clown so wer'e stuck with him for another season and a half.

We can get a nominal fee for him I think. Same with Sigurdsson.

The problem is wages. We have to eat the loss on them and let them go, as they're clearly toxic. It's sending the message that you can be completely and utterly useless and still command the top wages at Everton.

Neither of those two players should ever play for the club again after tonight, but I'm sadly fairly sure at least one of them will.

It's not that he doesn't try, he's just an awful footballer who is also one of the slowest, immobile players I have ever seen. How anyone can see a footballer in there is just bewildering. Same for delph and Sig. The woeful trinity are the greatest players of all time at passing it sideways and backwards, and would win world records as the slowest top flight players of all time.

One of the strangest takes I’ve ever read on this forum.

He doesn't even try mate, he doesn't look arsed.

I can see what Ancelotti went for with Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson - experience, muscle, a couple of quarterbacks running a game by bossing kids. In reality, the pace and relentless energy of the kids counted against those two, they were run ragged, passed around.

From an outsider’s view, CM is surely one of your transfer priorities.

Plus who will take your unwanted players who are on big money?

Call him and his agent in for a meeting advising them to look for another club in January at the very least on loan. Will probably have to pay half his wages though and nobody is going to match them.

We surrendered the middle of the park by playing him today. Not good enough to compete with Liverpool. An example should have been made a long time ago. He shouldn't still be playing football for us.

But.. it is that he doesn't try. Watch him again for their goal.

It's hard to watch. I wouldn't put that little effort in on 5-a-side with the lads and I'm only me.

He's got to go. Two seasons ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.