2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest...he had a good game until he got sent off.

Honestly don't like him but he's not put a foot wrong since coming back.

Would probably cost about £30mill to replace

Don't even care that he had a reasonable game because he undone all of that by letting his team mates down once again by being pathetic.

Getting a silly first yellow by throwing a tantrum and then following it up by flying late into a challenge in the middle of the pitch to ensure he gets to go have a nap and miss the next game (no danger whatsoever)

Unforgivable. The guy is a liability

Don't even care that he had a reasonable game because he undone all of that by letting his team mates down once again by being pathetic.

Getting a silly first yellow by throwing a tantrum and then following it up by flying late into a challenge in the middle of the pitch to ensure he gets to go have a nap and miss the next game (no danger whatsoever)

Unforgivable. The guy is a liability

I'm not a fan of his. But in the scheme of things, he's gonna have to stay.

He clearly wants to make an impression now Gana had gone and just got caught out. Rodri for City made 3 fouls today compared to Morgan's 4. One got sent off.

Reactions: Ivo
Think he was pretty unlucky to get sent off tbh. 2 very soft challenges and inconsistent refereeing.

Don't agree. First challenge was a bit late and I'm pretty sure his dissent was the main reason, punching the floor throwing a tantrum not once but multiple times to make sure everyone saw the little whingebag..fair yellow IMO.

Second challenge was later than the first and is a yellow card... And you just can't make challenges like that when you're on a yellow. Unless you can't be arsed being on the pitch that is.... Like our Morgs

We are getting nowhere near the top 6 if he starts the majority of games this year. So limited in what he does and will be exposed against sides who bother to have a go. Looks fine in games like today where he can exchange passes with the centre halves.

Just watched Match of the Day, they didn't even bother to discuss the sending off. Imagine if it was one of the Sky 6 they would have gone all night discussing it., football is a joke now. Football R,I,P,

Don't agree. First challenge was a bit late and I'm pretty sure his dissent was the main reason, punching the floor throwing a tantrum not once but multiple times to make sure everyone saw the little whingebag..fair yellow IMO.

Second challenge was later than the first and is a yellow card... And you just can't make challenges like that when you're on a yellow. Unless you can't be arsed being on the pitch that is.... Like our Morgs

It definitely wasn't the smartest thing to do but it wasn't that bad at all. Moss is the most inconsistent referee in the league. If two identical offences crop up in a match, he will give two different decisions.

I rate him.

Personally, I think he’s showing form when he first started. When he first started, and he got a game as a sub against city and got a yellow for a foul.

He wants to get stuck in, he wants to be involved the first yellow? He showed passion.

We live and we learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.