2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot stand this absolute waster. Search his name on Twitter and you'll see multiple clips of him playing walking football as the team concede.

He's worse than just a bad player. He's a bad player who doesn't care.

He's right at the top of the list who the club need to get out. The sooner the better.

I cannot stand this absolute waster. Search his name on Twitter and you'll see multiple clips of him playing walking football as the team concede.

He's worse than just a bad player. He's a bad player who doesn't care.

He's right at the top of the list who the club need to get out. The sooner the better.
This is horrible

Did well at Southampton, got his big move, failed and then we chucked a ton of cash at him whilst he was coming into the twilight of his career and he sat on it. Not the mentality required and something we have to learn from.

Same with Walcott and Delph. Both at end of their careers, played at the top and were only on the way down. We offered them one last pay day. At least Digne, Gomes, Mina are still young enough to get another big move should they do well, so they at least have something to play for.

Signing anyone over 27/28 for big money or wages should be a non starter.

Did well at Southampton, got his big move, failed and then we chucked a ton of cash at him whilst he was coming into the twilight of his career and he sat on it. Not the mentality required and something we have to learn from.
You'd need a crystal ball or employ a mind reader. Most clubs get a player looking for a golden handshake,we just seem to attract them more regularly.

You'd need a crystal ball or employ a mind reader. Most clubs get a player looking for a golden handshake,we just seem to attract them more regularly.
Not at all. Don’t buy and chuck monumental wages at older players who’ve had their big chance and failed at it.

Look at Alexis Sanchez, I’m not going to say he failed at Barcelona but they got rid, he went to Arsenal who were on the down at a good age, challenged for very little and then United who are of similar stature to Arsenal these days saw fit to chuck £505,000 pw (subject to bonuses) at him in his late twenties.

Status
Not open for further replies.