2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

windymiller

Player Valuation: £25m
If it is 8 weeks he should have a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season to prove to prospective buyers that he's not crocked. Fingers crossed.

phil_t98

Player Valuation: £1m
still can't get over the attitude of some of our fans made up he injured. he aint our greatest for sure but we need him to play to sell him

CahillsCornerFlag

Player Valuation: £70m
Cant say i am bothered about his injury tbh. Even though he has been a bit better recently, he is still a bad egg that needs to go imo.
He’s probably one of our better options at present, but I still never want to see him pull on our shirt again. Over the duration of his contract he’s been a disgrace.

Reactions: Lob

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m
it’s mad that a player who has been (average) under our NEW manager has looked like the player he can be, ( plus considering our injury’s there) and some fans are made up he’s injured disgrace to wish a player injured in your own side anyway

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks