2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm absolutely positive something happened in his personal life that caused such a down turn in his performances after his first 6 months. For that, he has my sympathy.

His performances, more often than not though, were absolutely wretched. I'm glad he's left but wish him the best.

I'm absolutely positive something happened in his personal life that caused such a down turn in his performances after his first 6 months. For that, he has my sympathy.

His performances, more often than not though, were absolutely wretched. I'm glad he's left but wish him the best.

Definitely, that's why i cut him a bit of slack. Think he's mentioned it too re his dad.

I watched 'the edge' last night, the cricket documentary, fantastic watch and gives you a really good insight into how prolonged sport at the highest level can really affect you. We only care about what we see on the pitch at the end of the day, but they are all human beings at the end of the day, they're not robots. If players struggle mentally, it's always going to seem like they don't care or aren't trying when it could always be far from the truth.

His dad died at some point. Some people never recover from losing a close one, or it can take years. My dad got taken ill 10 days ago and rushed to hospital, thankfully he had pneumonia and despite having about 40 bones broken in his body, his respiratory system is as healthy as it can be and he appears to be 10x better at home again now. It has shook me and maybe it him his really really hard.

You never know, plenty of personal things that can happen, footballers are human.

His dad died at some point. Some people never recover from losing a close one, or it can take years. My dad got taken ill 10 days ago and rushed to hospital, thankfully he had pneumonia and despite having about 40 bones broken in his body, his respiratory system is as healthy as it can be and he appears to be 10x better at home again now. It has shook me and maybe it him his really really hard.

You never know, plenty of personal things that can happen, footballers are human.
Exactly my point mate. Something clearly happened and he deserves sympathy for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.