2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proper bailed out Westwood for that challenge by not rolling around (which he had every right to do). That was a disgusting challenge fitting of someone playing for that club of uncultured brutes.

He`d downed tools way before that.

He was sent home from training with Mirralas by Koeman after he called them out over attitude and application.

For his reported 120K a week wages, there`s lots better out there for that money.
Unless his dad has been dying for a while and we just decided that we heard him and Kev were disruptive. Kev is deffo disruptive as he is Belgiese ??and the Belgiese are all... like ;)based, insta bells... Snides tho, could, maybe should of done more ?...at present form though he could well be a solid backup for Gomez or our next Wunderloan..

....he got my MoM the last two games and is continuing that form tonight.

I’m wary, though. He’s picking up runners where he didn’t pick up runners, he’s tackling when he didn’t tackle and he’s composed on the ball when he wasn’t previously. I’ve seen this often with players where their futures are under consideration or if a new contract is due.

Yep, he’s terrific but i’m wary of him.

....he got my MoM the last two games and is continuing that form tonight.

I’m wary, though. He’s picking up runners where he didn’t pick up runners, he’s tackling when he didn’t tackle and he’s composed on the ball when he wasn’t previously. I’ve seen this often with players where their futures are under consideration or if a new contract is due.

Yep, he’s terrific but i’m wary of him.

Lost his way when Lukaku left.

His dad passed away and the club was in total turmoil.

Not condoning his performances but it must have had a detremental effect. He appeared to have fallen out of love with the game.

Hopefully he has sorted himself out now and that benefits everyone.

Lost his way when Lukaku left.

His dad passed away and the club was in total turmoil.

Not condoning his performances but it must have had a detremental effect. He appeared to have fallen out of love with the game.

Hopefully he has sorted himself out now and that benefits everyone.

....there could be reasons but i’d still be wary. Indeed, it could be a good time to cash in whilst his stock is high. Playing really well.

....there could be reasons but i’d still be wary. Indeed, it could be a good time to cash in whilst his stock is high. Playing really well.

Happy either way.

He is a quality player who hasn't shown his best here. Similar at United too. He was exceptional for Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.