2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A weird one. He'd be the perfect rotation option for us, seems to have found a decent footing with his role under Silva looking more like the Schneiderlin we saw for the first 6 months rather than the one after. But he was signed to be a first team player, is on first team wages; it's not sustainable. I wouldn't laud him around to clubs but if someone threw a ballpark figure around £10-£20m we should definitely be considering that.

A weird one. He'd be the perfect rotation option for us, seems to have found a decent footing with his role under Silva looking more like the Schneiderlin we saw for the first 6 months rather than the one after. But he was signed to be a first team player, is on first team wages; it's not sustainable. I wouldn't laud him around to clubs but if someone threw a ballpark figure around £10-£20m we should definitely be considering that.
I think it depends on whether we are involved in Europe next season. We will need to rotate him and Davies and maybe bring beneingme back too if we are to keep the modified fresh with extra games been played.

I think it depends on whether we are involved in Europe next season. We will need to rotate him and Davies and maybe bring beneingme back too if we are to keep the modified fresh with extra games been played.

Davies not sure on him.

And Beni can’t get game-time at Wigan which cast doubt on whether he should be good enough as back-up at this point.

He started his career here with a bang, 1st game 4-0 v Mancs.

His form has epitomized everything that has gone wrong since.

Shoots of recovery are starting to show and he plays well in another 4-0 win v Mancs.

He was decent, but their midfield exerted little pressure. I honestly think he seems like a good egg off the field, which is at odds with some of his performances. He has performed well enough when called upon this season.

Davies not sure on him.

And Beni can’t get game-time at Wigan which cast doubt on whether he should be good enough as back-up at this point.
Maybe there’s a case for keeping Morgan on at least another season then. Remember Tom Davies isn’t 20 yet. Look at Calvert Lewins progress in the last 6 months. It’s like night and day. Hence why I also think Jonjoe, needs keeping or at least a loan to another premier league club.

Status
Not open for further replies.