2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like him and Bolasie sold please Marcel.

At least Williams, Baines and Jags have only 12months left...

fraudulent sulky lazy gutless spineless weak cowardly nonchalant heartless individual devoid of character, personality, testosterone and any masculine traits , who looks like he wants to be shopping with the mrs rather than putting in a shift on a football pitch.

not fit to lace lee carsleys boots.

man up morgan or do one !

His passing range is good but he is too scared to actually use it so what does it matter. First two goals he did nothing to stop the ball being played in behind. Just doesn't do anything that a player in his position should
His vision is bad. That is the problem... well that and confidence. The only forward pass he picks is down the sideline which makes our attacks too predictable (always been this way). He doesn’t want to carry the ball more than 2 meters as well which doesn’t help. At least Gana tries to drive down field.

His vision is bad. That is the problem... well that and confidence. The only forward pass he picks is down the sideline which makes our attacks too predictable (always been this way). He doesn’t want to carry the ball more than 2 meters as well which doesn’t help. At least Gana tries to drive down field.
I actually think Gana would look a lot better with someone who played that roll

I actually think Gana would look a lot better with someone who played that roll
It’s just getting old. Gylfi won’t do it. Schneiderlin won’t do it. If Gana, Davies or Besic aren’t in the game, nobody will even try to carry the ball downfield. Somebody needs to be that bridge man in the middle. We have no link between attack and defense.

It’s just getting old. Gylfi won’t do it. Schneiderlin won’t do it. If Gana, Davies or Besic aren’t in the game, nobody will even try to carry the ball downfield. Somebody needs to be that bridge man in the middle. We have no link between attack and defense.
I totally agree. If we can get Mina and Digne sorted this week that should be the priority going toward deadline day

He was poor in 3 of the goals we conceded.

1-0
(a) Although we outnumbered them 5-4, Schneiderlin is caught flat footed, body shape completely wrong.
IMG_3632[1].jpg

(b) In about 30 yards, look how much space is afforded to their winger to get his cross in.
IMG_3633[1].jpg

2-0
Schneiderlin has plenty of time, space and options to find a pass or even turn infield (the most risky option). He misdirects what is a relatively straightforward pass back to Jagielka before they break down our right flank and cross in for a tap in (not too dissimilar to the first goal).
IMG_3634[1].jpg

At 2-1 down
Schneiderlin is caught ball watching, unaware of their attacker making a diagonal run in on the blind side. Coleman comes around on the cover to put enough pressure on the shot which still produces an OK save from Stekelenburg.
IMG_3637[1].jpg

3-1
We all know what happened here. Shown up for a complete lack of pace.

It’s like him and Keane are having a contest to see who can be the most detestable. I think this lad wins though, as I suspect Keane is trying but just isnt very good. This guy though, is a lazy, arrogant shithouse who can’t really pass and definitely can’t track back or stop simple through balls. Proper hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.