2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just getting old. Gylfi won’t do it. Schneiderlin won’t do it. If Gana, Davies or Besic aren’t in the game, nobody will even try to carry the ball downfield. Somebody needs to be that bridge man in the middle. We have no link between attack and defense.
It really is as simple as that.

You have to hope that someone is brought in who can play this role or we're in for another torrid season.

fraudulent sulky lazy gutless spineless weak cowardly nonchalant heartless individual devoid of character, personality, testosterone and any masculine traits , who looks like he wants to be shopping with the mrs rather than putting in a shift on a football pitch.

not fit to lace lee carsleys boots.

man up morgan or do one !

This.

It really is as simple as that.

You have to hope that someone is brought in who can play this role or we're in for another torrid season.
I agree, said it before but I’d throw in a bid for that Gruic lad at Liverpool, reckon they need to offload to balance the books given their recent splurge and I honestly reckon he’s a player.

Yeah, I don't think he gives us anything more than what Beni does. Maybe a bit better passer, but much slower and not as good in the tackle.

Gana is a terrific defensive midfielder, need to couple him with more of a box to box player, and sell Morgan.

I think the fact Beni puts effort in seals it already. In fact, I'd have a highly damaged James McCarthy over that fraudster.

And some fans moan about people booing players lol
It’s counterproctive to a team this low in the table. You can be frustrated and still understand the affect it has on your own players. Their heads go down, they quit playing footy and they are too afraid to make mistakes. It happens every damn time and people wonder why we look so toothless.

Status
Not open for further replies.