Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro? Bolasie?

in order

sandro
sniderfraud
Bolasie

sandros wages are utterly absurd for someone so unproven

sniderfraud is just a wasted talent , someone happy picking up wages for minimal effort

Bolasie in on half or just over half of what them two are on so its not as bad, and hes probly done more for us. going on loan has helped ease the burden

Still dont know what he actualy does. Apart from pick up a wage. Keep reading he's a decent player. I must have been washing my hair that particular game.

This guy has to start against Liverpool. The shape looked significantly better at Cardiff and him and gueye did a good job together. Dropping Gomes seems to have been the tonic we needed

This guy has to start against Liverpool. The shape looked significantly better at Cardiff and him and gueye did a good job together. Dropping Gomes seems to have been the tonic we needed

Tbf it was cardiff. Leaked 8 goals in last two games at home. I wouldnt rely on that theory to much. Schn and gueye has hardly ever worked as a pair.

play him against that lot is suicidal. Schneiderlin non existent tracking and pressing will simply inviting them to play along the edge of our penalty area. Foolish to think he will be anywhere effective against a quick passing hard running team with excellent movement.

If he is playing then the worst that happens is that he stays in the shop window for a summer sale.

I think Schneiderlin will leave in the summer and I do believe he is playing for a move and the manager is happy to facilitate this. It may mean that we will get a decent fee and he can move to a club where he will play every week... probably back in France.

If somebody said he had a100% pass completion last night I wouldn’t be surprised, they all seemed to be backwards or sideways, including one when we were attacking when he passed back to Jagielka who was in his own half, who passed it back to Pickford. Said it all for me.
The one positive in that playing him allowed Gueye to get forward with the ball more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.