2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think hes a good player, would rather he stayed, i'm sick to death of these Turkish loans

If we were to get him out hes one of the few players I think we could get an actual fee for

Be fools to let him leave for free especially if ganas going

Meh. I think we'll be alright.

Delph - Schneiderlin
(Replacement) - Gana
Gomes, Davies

That's four midfield options. Delph able to play a few roles.

I don't want Gana to leave like, but have accepted it.

Meh. I think we'll be alright.

Delph - Schneiderlin
(Replacement) - Gana
Gomes, Davies

That's four midfield options. Delph able to play a few roles.

I don't want Gana to leave like, but have accepted it.
Delph is nothing like Schneiderlin

He is far from the top of the list of players we need to get rid of. He has been a good player and can be again. Unless his wages are crippling and we are broke, keep him.

Doesn't seem to be much logical reasoning attached to this at first glance, but as our current wage bill seems to be our biggest hindrance rather than being able to pay the fees, such a deal becomes a lot more desirable I guess.

We’re selling Gana for approx 30m and it looks like McCarthy for about 10m and besic for 5m, so that’s £45m and about £300k a week in wages if Schniderlin goes as well, we can buy 2 players for that almost, say Sangare and Gbamin on £75 k per week each and save 150 k on wages we’d have two new signings Gomes, Delph and Davis.

Delph is nothing like Schneiderlin

No he's not but in terms of the place in the squad he'd probably fill the same role and more.

Ideally we'll get a player in for Gana who can do a bit of Gana and Schneiderlin's roles mixed together.

He was spotted by my dad at titanic hotel the other night getting out the lift with both Silva and Marcel. There was another man with them who must’ve been his agent. Seemed like they were saying their goodbyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.