2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Everton win every week and play the best players available.
That's good to hear. For a minute there, it seemed as though you were saying that having Morgan Schneiderlin as a squad player was going to be the key to pushing into Champions League contention. I was worried that you were going to end up terribly disappointed.

That's good to hear. For a minute there, it seemed as though you were saying that having Morgan Schneiderlin as a squad player was going to be the key to pushing into Champions League contention. I was worried that you were going to end up terribly disappointed.

Having him play is way better than playing some untested kid, as you asserted.

He’s a luxury. When do you ever see him win a 50-50 ball? Very rarely. He normally commits a foul rather wins it fair and square, often loses an aerial battle too.

Always passes sideways always very low risk football

His attitude stank, and he put half a shift in for most of the season.

I have difficulty forgetting and forgiving him for that. BUT....he remains an Everton player, and for that reason, the slate is wiped clean for this season.

Don't believe in hanging a player for a perceived attitude problem and then pretending he has no ability. He will get his turn in the first team and I hope he justifies his selection, like he did last back end. Same with Mirallas if he can resurrect earlier form from a few years ago. We shall see, assuming he gets picked at all. Different kettle of fish when it comes to Cuco and Niasse that practically nobody can see any merit in.

Last season Silva turned a few players around who had stalled under the previous idiots, can see Morgan having a much better season , if so, this will be the thread where the serious vaulting gets done!!

I might be in a party of 1 but I like him. Sure there have been issues but if he plays to his best (which to my mind is what a manager is paid to be able to extract that from the player) then I won't have any issues with him. Mirallas, Bolasie and Niasse on the other hand :red:

Status
Not open for further replies.