Money can't buy us love

Status
Not open for further replies.

What cut are you getting?
I've just started reading it looks its going to be a great read with the insight of John Moores etc......The Catt who were both ruthless in their ways -
on another note - another book I started reading Sharpys autobiography surprised to read how he had a few good few bust ups with HK , and contemplated leaving us....
so two Everton books on the go atm ......

will have to get Sharpy's mate. I've still to finish Two Tribes, Tony Evans one on the 80s. I was wondering, has there ever been a book on us in the early prem days? kind of about our decline so to speak

Dont spoil the plot for me. I bought it for my birthday present for myself for end of the month and its still wrapped up
Spoil the plot on the 1960's you were there ...... :D a great era of two championship teams of different types of football winning the league..... oh it was affordable home and away too;)

will have to get Sharpy's mate. I've still to finish Two Tribes, Tony Evans one on the 80s. I was wondering, has there ever been a book on us in the early prem days? kind of about our decline so to speak
Walter was that boring also horror fotball do you want to give yourself nightmares?:D
Sharpy book is a good read so far;)

Last edited:

The End of an Era by Gavin Buckland is excellent.

bought the book in St Luke's before the game & met the author Gavin Buckland. Can recommend buying it, currently reading it on my break in work & although far before my time the 60s is an interesting period in our history. buy it guys
;)

....it’s been mentioned on another thread in the last few weeks. Looks like something Santa might bring if we’re good boys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.