MoM v Hull.......???

Man Of The Match...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so but Vic put any doubts to rest that he plays up front. I don't ever want to see him in midfield again. I think if he'd been left in the whole 90 minutes, he'd have bagged at least one goal.

Maybe so but Vic put any doubts to rest that he plays up front. I don't ever want to see him in midfield again. I think if he'd been left in the whole 90 minutes, he'd have bagged at least one goal.

He more or less played on the right today mate, when we didnt have the ball and got in beside the Yak or just a bit deeper when we had the ball i thought he did well in the role.

Last edited:
He did play on the right, but he's given the freedom to join in with Yakubu when needed. He does a good job there, his best performances for us have come as a right sided forward.

Great Performance today from everyone. Has to go to Arteta though. He was everywhere and it might have been a more difficult but for Micki's early goals.

Jesus, just think we didn't even have Fellaini, Cahill or Billy today. Gives me goosebump. We are getting to the stage now where we can almost field two very good entirely different starting XIs.

Heitinga for me, was boss and good tireless running. worth every penny.

Arteta a close 2nd.

People are blinded by goals.....

Heitinger was beyond superb yesterday.

And Pienaar & Arteta are a class act. If we could get Fellaini fit and in there to....

MMMmmmmmmmmmmm

Plays wth self**

jonny"pitbull"heitinga for me was awesome(am being influensed by our usa friends now) in the center

Status
Not open for further replies.