Transfer Rumour Moises Caicedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he turned his attention to FM for 5.5m to then find out last minute that he had some kind of ownership clause and spunked 10.5m on the absolute donkey

He'd won a Copa Libertadore and was an Argentina international. He did ok for us and he's now in a top Spanish club. And he was shifted on with not much of a loss.

he’s a top Spanish club the same as Martin Braithwaite is

I've just looked at trophies our Funes Mori Dallas superstar apparently won (4) and I'm sure one looked like he must have won a vegetable garden award for spring greens or something.

"I kicked Derek Origis leg once and got sent off in a fiercely contested local derby where we got bummed 4-0. I kissed the badge cos I'm special and that made it better so really I won us the match"

He'd won a Copa Libertadore and was an Argentina international. He did ok for us and he's now in a top Spanish club. And he was shifted on with not much of a loss.

The issue with any signing from River or Boca is they’re raised on intensity and passion and whilst it’s great for the fanbase, it doesn’t mean they’ll be great players.

He was a disaster for us, and did idiotic things, but he went away well thought of because “he got it”.
Fist Bumps don’t win you games.

oh and he doesn’t get a game for Villarreal.

I know I'm obviously and undeniably bias in this

But boy would I love Juan Fernando Quintero to give us 15 minutes of magic every match

Dude is clearly not built for Europe but he is a special talent when it comes to vision and passing. Even better than James in that aspect.

Never thought he would fit even for 15 minutes but then I saw the likes of Bernard and Gilfy coming on late in matches and I'd honestly rather have Quinterito

Status
Not open for further replies.