2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still maintain he isn’t that good at tigger, my eyes don’t lie to me. Get back what we paid for him and I’ll be happy. Then add that to the kitty.
Guru

Profile_-_Tigger.png

Death

It was Christmas, but 2019.

The years between Martinez's second second and Ancelotti's appointment just merge into one blob of garbage for me.

The Koeman/Allardyce season seemed to go on forever.
I cancelled my Sky subscription that year, when the Sky call centre person called me back offering me seals to stay and asked me why I was cancelling I simply replied "Allardyce" and they stopped trying to convince me to stay!

God I wish we could have a squad where we can have players like keen, richarlison and dcl all vying for places. Our first 11 is decent but we never have any threat coming off the bench when we need to change the game.

God I wish we could have a squad where we can have players like keen, richarlison and dcl all vying for places. Our first 11 is decent but we never have any threat coming off the bench when we need to change the game.
Mate Kean is a kid star scoring for fun and aiming to win the league and champions league beside Neymar. We are beards away from signing talent like that. ..oh

Pyar Ev.

Unfortunately I don't think Kean is suited to coming off the bench. If he was he would be the ideal man to bring back into the squad. He always seemed off the pace when he came on.

I think for the next few years the squad has to be filled by talented youngsters trying to force their way into the first XI and also some older players who can't play a whole season, but can make an impact in some matches. Then later, our squad can have consistency and 22 actually good players! If we have a core of 7-8 now who stay around for the next 5 years it would be great.

ITK Alert
ITK Alert.
Not me, but another degsy (a usually decent chap like all us degsys) cites...'a usually reliable source in the club'
Juve really want Kean back.
Juve really want Ronaldo off the books if they can...even on a free.
Ronaldo gets on well with both James and Ancelotti.

Just sayin like.
I’d have in a flash, Everton shirts well sell in millions because the social media types follow players not clubs

ITK Alert
ITK Alert.
Not me, but another degsy (a usually decent chap like all us degsys) cites...'a usually reliable source in the club'
Juve really want Kean back.
Juve really want Ronaldo off the books if they can...even on a free.
Ronaldo gets on well with both James and Ancelotti.

Just sayin like.
We are not signing Ronaldo
We are not swapping Kean and Ronaldon
Juventus have not got the required funds to purchase Kean
We are not paying Ronaldo 400--500k a week
Ronaldo will not be signing for Everton Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.