2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a 15-20% mark-up on him would seem like reasonable business to me.

I would be very surprised if he ever played for us again. He just seemed both miserable and without any discernible enthusiasm.

Unfortunately that puts a limit on whatever PSG are willing to pay. If he returns from the loan period, then Carlo has a problem on his hands from the off if his attitude and demeanour remained as it was.

Let's recoup our money on him + a little extra, and reinvest that wisely in the summer. It is the best outcome for all parties.

Making a 15-20% mark-up on him would seem like reasonable business to me.

I would be very surprised if he ever played for us again. He just seemed both miserable and without any discernible enthusiasm.

Unfortunately that puts a limit on whatever PSG are willing to pay. If he returns from the loan period, then Carlo has a problem on his hands from the off if his attitude and demeanour remained as it was.

Let's recoup our money on him + a little extra, and reinvest that wisely in the summer. It is the best outcome for all parties.
I dont think for one minute he'll be back here , best all round they work a deal out with PSG.
If we make a profit right now its good business to reinvest in another forward.

If he has a great season the price in the summer would be higher but thats the chance you take selling him now.
Then again before he left for PSG we'ed have been lucky to get 2 bob for him.

He might be playing in an easier league, and he did look poor for us last season. However, he never got to play with some of the players we have now, and might do better given a run of games. Has to be better than Tosun!! I don’t have a problem selling him, as long as we can sign a good replacement, and not another Tosun! Right now, I’d love to have Moise back, even though he hasn’t grasped the limited opportunities he’s had for us.

-“Let’s sign exciting young players”

-Signs exciting young players

-“What do you mean we should play these players?!”

-Sells exciting young players

-“Why aren’t we signing young exciting players?!”

At some point these types of players will stop signing for us as we’ll be seen as a graveyard for young talent. All this stuff with Kean could come back to bite us with the next player we want to sign.

We don't know what Kean has said or acted like behind closed doors either. If he had character and wanted to fight for a place he would still be here.

-“Let’s sign exciting young players”

-Signs exciting young players

-“What do you mean we should play these players?!”

-Sells exciting young players

-“Why aren’t we signing young exciting players?!”

At some point these types of players will stop signing for us as we’ll be seen as a graveyard for young talent. All this stuff with Kean could come back to bite us with the next player we want to sign.

....but he was ineffective here, which is why he wasn’t getting game time. Any player needs to at least demonstrate they are worth keeping, if they aren’t they need to be moved on for the best possible price.

Fans ask for players to be given a ‘run of games’, but they have to earn game time. Ancelotti gave Gordon more game time than Kean because he trusted him and felt he could benefit the team. Kean demonstrated very little.

....but he was ineffective here, which is why he wasn’t getting game time. Any player needs to at least demonstrate they are worth keeping, if they aren’t they need to be moved on for the best possible price.

Fans ask for players to be given a ‘run of games’, but they have to earn game time. Ancelotti gave Gordon more game time than Kean because he trusted him and felt he could benefit the team. Kean demonstrated very little.

Perhaps due to a lack of enthusiasm and interest?

Sometimes a player can still be good yet be crap at a team he played for. It happens all the time.

I don't really get why we are downplaying our own player though with such vigor.

Not sure I would use the adjective vigour, more I think from what was mooted about Kean, disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.