2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually comparing the utterly useless Moise Kean with Miroslav Klose? Have a word with yourself.
There is a huge difference between one of the world's best goal poachers and a lazy player that just can't be arsed putting effort in.

You started by comparing him with Messi.

I'm not comparing him with anyone. My point is that you don't have to touch the ball lots to score. It's ironic that you mentioned the golden boot, and Klose won it in 2006 and has scored 16 world cup goals by hanging round the box.

I don't think we will do well communicating. Take care and enjoy the season.

The french president announce the lockdown this evening, so moise kean will not be celebrating on our nightclub every week ! good news

Scoring champions league goals again but couldn't get a game for Everton, somethings amiss. Definitely just unhappy here in my opinion. Beginning to look a daft decision now though loaning him out. he's scoring and we are short of numbers, black mark and Brands for that.

Scoring champions league goals again but couldn't get a game for Everton, somethings amiss. Definitely just unhappy here in my opinion. Beginning to look a daft decision now though loaning him out. he's scoring and we are short of numbers, black mark and Brands for that.

But he did get minutes for us and he was awful so...

Same clowns writing him off who wrote Dom off.
20 years old and finished here already lol

Glad to see the lad doing well and building confidence.
Onwards and upwards Moise

Spot on mate - I hope he has a great season and comes back firing for us next year as I defo think there's a player there with the lad - his second goal tonight was a cracker.

I am really struggling to understand how we've let him go on loan without bringing someone in - makes no sense to me at all!

Spot on mate - I hope he has a great season and comes back firing for us next year as I defo think there's a player there with the lad - his second goal tonight was a cracker.

I am really struggling to understand how we've let him go on loan without bringing someone in - makes no sense to me at all!
Strange one I agree but Carlo doesn't seem too bothered, only a few weeks until the Virgin Jizzfest Window opens again so no biggy.

In Carlo we trust

He is the most natural goal scorer on the books. His best games have been, shock of horrors, when he starts (Newcastle, Bournemouth and cups this yr). Think he has scored in every game he started and now has 4 in 4 for PSG.
For me has been badly treated by Silva, Dunc (especially against Utd) & now Carlo. No way will he play for us again and you can't blame him for not wanting to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.