2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he look that miserable when playing for PSG ?
I don’t watch French footy so a genuine question.

The lad just looks like he dosent want to be here.
Benitez was talking to him and patting him on the back etc, so he may well be trying to get him involved..

It doesn't help that his whole demeanor on the pitch makes him come across likes he's uninterested, the few games i saw of him at PSG he acted the same way until he scored and then he'd crack a smile before looking like he hates football again and he never looks match fit either, again last season when ever i watched him he was blowing up after 5 minutes and a couple of sprints. Hopefully PSG stop messing us and the kid about and pay up for him. He doesn't want to be here, they want him and in all honesty he doesn't fit with how we're set up a a squad right now and i don't think he's ready for the premierleague... not yet.

This is a case of another young footballer who thinks they are better than they actually are. Now needs to get his head down and just get on with it.

Hopefully we can still punt him to PSG although I have a feeling they'll only make an offer around deadline day leaving us in limbo.

The club should tell them either put the money up now or he's not leaving this window - at least Kean himself would know his fate at that point as well.

No winning over some fans for Kean. Because he isn't smiling like a Cheshire cat on the pitch he is labelled moody. He played ok yesterday, showed some good movement and strength, was unlucky with his header.
I agree here. For me he gets chances. He knows where to position himself. He has been a bit unlucky with us. If his luck changes it could be a different story. He naturally scouls. So does
Richarlison but both richarldson and kean are both very happy people in character . Benitez can decide if he wants him here. If he doesnt fine. I'd he does I hope kean is a big success this season.

didn't do much, had a chance he should have put away, didn't get any sort of service from the midfield and was left isolated most of the time.

He wasn't helped by James not being arsed and Iwobi being Iwobi but, even with that in mind, the lack of effort from him is glaringly obvious. The lad just doesn't want to be here and hasn't since he walked through the door.

We need to sell urgently, mostly because we need the money to bring in an actual alternative to DCL at Prem level, because Kean isn't it.

If PSG offer £35m for him to go and flat track bully some French farmers, I'd be over the moon.

Thought he was excellent. Peeled off their centre backs regularly and was on a hiding to nothing with Godfrey and Holgate pinging aimless long balls.

No winning over some fans for Kean. Because he isn't smiling like a Cheshire cat on the pitch he is labelled moody. He played ok yesterday, showed some good movement and strength, was unlucky with his header.
Someone needs to slip him a prematch Gary and by the second half he'll be giving sweaty hugs to everyone in the bullens and chatting on about how he loves them all 'we're just the same, you and me, honestly there's only one race, the human race, are we going back to yours after this, can I have some of that water?'

Missed a decent chance but didnt have much else to work with as we were poor on the ball first half and seemed to go long a lot. Him and James didnt really get a look in.

Seemed to be enjoying himself here

Hopefully we can still punt him to PSG although I have a feeling they'll only make an offer around deadline day leaving us in limbo.

The club should tell them either put the money up now or he's not leaving this window - at least Kean himself would know his fate at that point as well.

yep, deffo a case of who blinks first. The problem for us is if we hold out for the cash and PSG don't cough up then we will end up with one very unhappy player on our hands who we will probably have to rely on at times. I would like to think though that if Kean does end up staying with us he realises that to eventually get his move away he will have to be professional and just get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.