2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people base the "Kean doesn't even want to be here" on? If Ancelotti says he only wants committed players and still wants to keep Kean shouldn't that be enough?
Did you ever look at his face when he scored for us later on? The lad was clearly unhappy. If Carlo wants to keep him that's great and I'll support that, however Kean was the one who requested the loan, and given his history playing for elite clubs and his history at Everton I would not be surprised if he requested to be sold. In Carlo's words he only wants players who want to be here.

No one here knows if Kean has changed his mind or not. There is a small chance he comes back but a much larger chance he is sold in the summer.

Did you ever look at his face when he scored for us later on? The lad was clearly unhappy. If Carlo wants to keep him that's great and I'll support that, however Kean was the one who requested the loan, and given his history playing for elite clubs and his history at Everton I would not be surprised if he requested to be sold. In Carlo's words he only wants players who want to be here.

No one here knows if Kean has changed his mind or not. There is a small chance he comes back but a much larger chance he is sold in the summer.

Ofcourse he was unhappy, he didn't really play, nor deserved to play, but i'd rather have him unhappy not playing than happy not playing a la Bolasie

Ofcourse he was unhappy, he didn't really play, nor deserved to play, but i'd rather have him unhappy not playing than happy not playing a la Bolasie
You literally just went from asking why people say Kean doesn't want to be here to saying of course he was unhappy. Flippity floppity. Make up your mind lid.

I wasnt sure about that. He scored and walked away without emotion, Balotelli used to do it, he was just trying to be cool imo.

ri

richy isnt exactly the smiling assassin

Thanks for this signing Brands
An immature boy who thinks he's bigger than the team. Good one. A player who doesn't even want to play for us. Please a round of applause for Mr.Brands
He may not have been a success here, but we still have an asset on our books that clubs want, top clubs at that. He has retained most if not all of his value, during difficult times, and at worst he can be used in a player swap for somebody more suited to our cause.

Not ideal I know. I'd much have preferred him to come here and smashed it. But it certainly isn't a disaster either.

Status
Not open for further replies.