2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue isn't the decision to loan him but what we are doing wrong with young players we buy. Lookman, Vlasic, Kean have all looked a shadow of themselves with us

They are punts, what are we doing with Calvert-Lewin Holgate Godfrey Braithwaite. Early days for the latter two ,however, they look the business as in physical ability for central defenders

To loan him out without getting a replacement.

Have you seen our bench lately
People are going to need to come around to the idea that having Dom be top class means it is unlikely another high level striker will be sitting on our bench. If we aren't in Europe there is no chance. And that's ultimately why Kean left. Sure he might not play big games at PSG, but they'll play 60 games this season so he will get some while at Everton he could legitimately be left out of all 45.

To loan him out without getting a replacement.

Have you seen our bench lately
I think the commercial decision to not bring in a replacement was to save the wages / fees to put towards someone more top drawer in Jan or next summer. that's the only explanation I've got.

It's hard looking at the squad as it is now, but we've got to hope that there's a long term plan when we eventually reach the summit following ups and downs.

I still think the Old Trafford incident with Dunc was the point he decided he didn't want to be here any longer and I can't blame him, I love Dunc but that was as poor a man management decision as you will ever see,

not sure I agree

Dunc was there to get a result and if Kean was not doing what required then he has to hook him.

If he staying cost is a result then everyone on here will be saying why didn’t sub him off

For a player who has contributed nothing in the short time he has been here, Kean is getting an awful lot of attention. I don't think Klassen or that Spanish fella, name already forgotten, attracted this much.

People are going to need to come around to the idea that having Dom be top class means it is unlikely another high level striker will be sitting on our bench. If we aren't in Europe there is no chance. And that's ultimately why Kean left. Sure he might not play big games at PSG, but they'll play 60 games this season so he will get some while at Everton he could legitimately be left out of all 45.

Yeah but it's not exactly Top Class or Tosun is it? Plus dom isn't exactly a world renowned talent ie Kane where its clear to anyone in Europe what the pecking order is. To say there was no adequate backup we could feasibly acquire is silly.

Yeah but it's not exactly Top Class or Tosun is it? Plus dom isn't exactly a world renowned talent ie Kane where its clear to anyone in Europe what the pecking order is. To say there was no adequate backup we could feasibly acquire is silly.
Dom is right now every bit as undroppable as Kane. And look who has backed up Kane in recent times. It has been Tosun like.

If we had Europe we might be able to entice someone with those added games. Without it we can go for a young guy or someone old looking for a pay day. Otherwise not sure there is much shot.

not sure I agree

Dunc was there to get a result and if Kean was not doing what required then he has to hook him.

If he staying cost is a result then everyone on here will be saying why didn’t sub him off
I don't agree, subbing a sub without injury isn not good management whatever way you look at it. If he didn't think the lad was up to it, he shouldn't be on the bench at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.