2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would all love that, but you can see from his attitude during the games he played he pushed for the move away and we eventually agreed. He came from Juve expecting to start and that hasn't happened. He isn't good enough at this moment to in this league so what do you do?

At the end of this season he will have 2 years gone from his contract already and will be at his most valuable to us, unless he signs a contract extension and there are no guarantees he will.
There is always a chance we could sell a superstar surely give him next season ,we signed him on potential and now its get shut. Wouldn't you be gutted seeing him smashing it at another club wait and see imo

There is always a chance we could sell a superstar surely give him next season ,we signed him on potential and now its get shut. Wouldn't you be gutted seeing him smashing it at another club wait and see imo
He will probably smash it at another club.

I mean hes doing it at PSG.

But hes never done it here, some players just don't suit clubs.

I'd be more gutted if the striker we paid 27 million for goes on loan again next season, comes back has two years left on his deal and is happy to run it down or go out on loan for a 3rd time before leaving for peanuts in the Jan of his last year or waits and leaves for free.

If we can get 40 million now then least that is cash banked to be put towards someone else when the time comes when we have a space. At this moment we need a decent hungry striker who while not content to sit on the bench isn't going to make a drama out of it.

He will probably smash it at another club.

I mean hes doing it at PSG.

But hes never done it here, some players just don't suit clubs.
He's only a kid marcel, got to keep him did you feel a bit gutted when he scored for psg I did. Get him back after the experience,

I'd be more gutted if the striker we paid 27 million for goes on loan again next season, comes back has two years left on his deal and is happy to run it down or go out on loan for a 3rd time before leaving for peanuts in the Jan of his last year or waits and leaves for free.

If we can get 40 million now then least that is cash banked to be put towards someone else when the time comes when we have a space. At this moment we need a decent hungry striker who while not content to sit on the bench isn't going to make a drama out of it.
You don't know that tho ,we bought him on potential well let's wait and see and not panic.

Another start v Nantes tonight. Only mention of him in first half on SS feed so far is a foul on 33 mins. Reads like Mbappe and Idrissa are pulling the strings for PSG.

Is a tinpot league one that has produced the current world champions, Euros runners up, 2 champions league semi finalists and some of the worlds best players?

Status
Not open for further replies.