2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean - I have literally held off for a year now on jumping on the bandwagon of Kean hate....

But its Salford and he has shown nothing. He is as robust as a tissue in a thunderstorm and literally cannot control a football.

He is just too lightweight and doesnt have the ability with the ball to help him in that regard - and there is no way DCL would have missed that header

Cue two goals from stage left...

I don’t want to write him off. But I don’t have any more excuses.
I do think we need to see him not leading the line. And being played as an extra striker.

I also think he would have done better with James/doucoure/Allan in midfield instead of siggy and Davies.

From what I've seen of him I genuinely can't recall a worse striker for the club. I can't see anything to his game.

I hadn't seen him kick a ball before Everton;

But everything all the football hipsters told me made me think he was going to be great.

Judging solely from Everton, I've not seen anything from him. There's nothing I see that makes me think he could do a job if Calvert-Lewin was injured.

There's a lot to be said for momentum and confidence, and some need time but I just can't see it.

From what I've seen of him I genuinely can't recall a worse striker for the club. I can't see anything to his game.

Been saying that after seeing him about 3 or 4 times.
Reasons excuses call it what you will have been replied.
Since virtualy day one i have said this one line of...what is all the fuss about. I dont see it.

Starts against Newcastle and scores.
Starts against Bournemouth and scores.
Starts a Carabao Cup game and misses a chance and he's the worst striker we've ever seen.

We're an amazing bunch.
Just the usual overreaction by Everton fans, It is poor showing he hasn't scored against these though.

Status
Not open for further replies.