2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes complete sense only if we have another first choice Striker lined up...can't see us just continuing with DCL... Another new arrival means Kean faces another season on the bench...a loan move gives him a chance for both us and the player to gain something (although a move to Juventus seems pointless, unless Pirlo rates him)
[/QUOTE
Doesn't make sense to me like, he's got all the attributes to be a quality striker, scored in his last 2 starts, he deserves a run like DCL has had before we loan him out.

I'd start him next season over DCL given the end of season form.

Honestly not bothered what happens to him, he's shown little to nothing here and if we had sense we would have offered him + cash for someone like Belotti who has every we need in a CF.

Hard to make an impression when your not given a propa run in the team though, even harder when your getting 2 mins at the end of games to run around when you have siggy behind you.

Give him a good run and if he still can't find his feet then ye loan him, ridiculous to pay big money for someone and then not utilise him.

He has all the attributes and you would start him over DCL? To me he looks like he's never played football before. It amazes me how someone like him can earn a living out of the game.

Hard to make an impression when your not given a propa run in the team though, even harder when your getting 2 mins at the end of games to run around when you have siggy behind you.

Give him a good run and if he still can't find his feet then ye loan him, ridiculous to pay big money for someone and then not utilise him.

Question is why he's not being given a chance. Do you really think if he had been chomping at the bit and flying in training any manager holds someone back.

I think he can’t be played because we are such a poor team.
DCL is picked because his work rate is higher and he’s more of an asset in occupying teams.
Kean seems a goal scorer he’s just a luxury for us at the moment until we have a decent midfield who can hold their own and supply to him, then we’ll see if he can really slot.

I can really see him going back to Juve.
Pretty sure Pirlo knows him well and working with him at younger levels.

Sentiment all over it. Fills the Italian quota, they love to play home-gronw players and are badly trying to get the age down of the squad.

Can see it.

There is no way this is real. What is the upside for us? A few quid off the wage bill? If this is true then Brands really is the Muppet some people are saying he is.

Question is why he's not being given a chance. Do you really think if he had been chomping at the bit and flying in training any manager holds someone back.

I think he's been a victim of circumstances.

He started the season playing a few and getting some minutes then as performances got worse and Silva was under increased pressure he just went with other options and didn't want to risk Kean as he was relatively untested.

Big Dunc had a couple of games, most of which against the big teams and again probably didn't want to swap the team.

Carlo come in and DCL was in the middle of his purple patch.

Kean should have started to get games when DCL come back from lockdown like he'd never kicked a ball in his life.

He started the very last game, scored and was the best player by a mile for us, said before and I'll say again, against Newcastle he scored and was arguably motm and then dropped for the next game to make way for Richarlison returning from injury.

I won't judge a player who's started only a handful of games and within them games very effective in them.

I think he's been a victim of circumstances.

He started the season playing a few and getting some minutes then as performances got worse and Silva was under increased pressure he just went with other options and didn't want to risk Kean as he was relatively untested.

Big Dunc had a couple of games, most of which against the big teams and again probably didn't want to swap the team.

Carlo come in and DCL was in the middle of his purple patch.

Kean should have started to get games when DCL come back from lockdown like he'd never kicked a ball in his life.

He started the very last game, scored and was the best player by a mile for us, said before and I'll say again, against Newcastle he scored and was arguably motm and then dropped for the next game to make way for Richarlison returning from injury.

I won't judge a player who's started only a handful of games and within them games very effective in them.

Has he been effective in them? Tbh i havent seen that.
Big season for him. But HE has to want it.
Cant keep blaming everything and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.