2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want him to be a success but if he struggles to get a start in the team as it is now,makes you wonder how he looks in training.

....I don’t think Ancelotti trusts him, except to chuck him on in a nothing to lose situation. From a purely football perspective, he might be a bit daft.
not surprised didn't he come on against Norwich and within minutes just clean someone out and got a yellow, I like the lad and have patience for him but he just doesn't seem use to the English pace yet.

I am actually starting to feel sorry for the lad. I'm not criticizing ancelloti but for me DCL has been crying out to be rested and with a couple of games left want this lad to be given more than the odd 10/15minutes here and there. I don't care how good or bad you are this is not enough time for any kind of judgement of his worth to the team to be made. Consequently he's starting to be criticized for his play by a number of the fan base which i think is just unfair on him. Lets see whether he's any good after a run in the team but whether he'll get that run in the team is yet to be seen.

Thought he did OK last night. Nothing like the level we thought we were getting like, but it was a bit more promising than some of his run outs. Hope he gets a couple of starts now, just for the sake of freshening things up as much as anything.

Thought he did OK last night. Nothing like the level we thought we were getting like, but it was a bit more promising than some of his run outs. Hope he gets a couple of starts now, just for the sake of freshening things up as much as anything.

Agree, there's was a tiny bit more promise yesterday than usual from him, not sure why, maybe because it was such a poor game him running about felt a bit refreshing.

He needs to start the next two, it's on ancelotti - if not though I see no future for him here.

What? He was so anonymous I never even noticed him. Anyone calling for him to start needs their head examined. He'd do for 90 minutes what he does for 15, nothing. In fact, I'd bet serious money that if he manages to start either one of the last two matches he'll be hooked well before the end because he's useless.

Don't get how anyone could write off a striker playing in this team. Lack of creativity is obvious to anyone.

Testament to how well DCL and Richarlison have done that they have the amount of goals they have.

Wouldn't personally be writing off Kean just yet.

time to cut our losses? Have we seen enough? Worth loaning him abroad for a year?- I can't see him getting too much game time with us next year.

Interesting one this, I think the raw material is there to mould a very special player, the question is, does he want it enough? He has pace, power and physique, but, he is far from the finished article. If, and it’s a big if, he gets his head down and works at his game, I believe he will become a very good player.
I would add that I am not convinced that he will be an Everton player long enough to achieve this with us, but, I believe he could be one of those players who, in a couple of years, makes us think, why did we let him go?

time to cut our losses? Have we seen enough? Worth loaning him abroad for a year?- I can't see him getting too much game time with us next year.
Out of interest, would you say we'd seen enough if we were 10 games into the season and he'd played each one? Because that's the amount of football he's played.

I've been really disappointed with him, my expectations were high, but he's simply not played enough minutes to write him off at the age he is.

Had one wayward shot when he came on and that was all. If he ain’t getting game time end of the season there’s nothing for him here

Don't get how anyone could write off a striker playing in this team. Lack of creativity is obvious to anyone.

Testament to how well DCL and Richarlison have done that they have the amount of goals they have.

Wouldn't personally be writing off Kean just yet.

Our strikers don't create anything either though. They control the ball and pass it back where it came from. We need to start trying to replicate what's going on at United. All their forward players look capable of doing something every time their in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.