2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually think he did that bad when he came on last night?

Sloppy/silly turn to start with and that tackle was daft. Got the booking.

Other than that the one mistake he made was when he tried to run it out, but he'd have also got pelters had he just hoofed it upfield. Gomes covered for him, luckily – though like a team-mate should – and then Kean led the charge upfield and got that free-kick.

There was also a bit in stoppage time where he took a really difficult pass on the touchline, controlled it and lobbed it over two players before setting Gordon away on the break.

We can't take the risk he'll be a big success elsewhere, he has very raw potential but that's it at present.

He will at least have all of next season to make an impact. If not then maybe we reconsider.

I'd like to see him start a few games and/or at least get 30 minutes often.

Cameo appearances do nothing for him and make him try too hard.

We can't take the risk he'll be a big success elsewhere, he has very raw potential but that's it at present.

He will at least have all of next season to make an impact. If not then maybe we reconsider.

I'd like to see him start a few games and/or at least get 30 minutes often.

Cameo appearances do nothing for him and make him try too hard.

I agree, more appearances are required to get him sharper but he's a major liability at the minute. Trying to run the ball out yesterday was insanity, he looks like he's got a big ego and is trying to prove a point. Also took a shot on with DCL in a much better position. I'm not going to completely write him off, but I have my doubts that he'll be a success here. If we were offered the money we paid, I'd cut our losses and sell him on.

Let him see the season out.
Game time is irreplaceable.
I would be delighted if he turns out to be as good as Carlo thinks he might be...

I agree, more appearances are required to get him sharper but he's a major liability at the minute. Trying to run the ball out yesterday was insanity, he looks like he's got a big ego and is trying to prove a point. Also took a shot on with DCL in a much better position. I'm not going to completely write him off, but I have my doubts that he'll be a success here. If we were offered the money we paid, I'd cut our losses and sell him on.
Well he’s not getting much time on the field to prove anything, thirty seconds v Liverpool and fifteen last night, yes dribbling the ball out of defence was criminal but he did a few things that were okay, he did more last night in those fifteen minutes than Richarlison did in eighty, Richie was the invisible man last night.

Let him see the season out.
Game time is irreplaceable.
I would be delighted if he turns out to be as good as Carlo thinks he might be...
Carlo says he `like him'.
In life its best to watch actions not words.
Carlo has actually given him very few minutes on the pitch despite us only having DCL/Richie in front of him.
That suggests to me he has a fairly low opinion of him which on the evidence of what I have seen in the UK would be sensible.

Honestly mate, I think you are seeing what you wish you were seeing.

He was given a few minutes against the worst team in the league with no crowd in the ground and he did nothing worth talking about. This was not ‘tough circumstances’, it was about as easy as it gets, and yet you’re making out like it was akin to Harry Cartterick giving Colin Harvey his debut in the San Siro in the European Cup when he was 18.

I’m honestly missing all these indicators of pure quality?

Could you perhaps expand on what they are? As just saying ‘he’s clearly quality’ without explaining how, sounds incredibly ambiguous to me. Especially when I see a bumbling oaf with a worse goal scoring record than Anichebe running around like a headless chicken on the pitch.

Did more in 10 mins than Richarlison did in 80. Tried to be positive, took on defenders and should have been played in by a ball greedy DcL. Yes he was bit silly near our own box but he wasn't alone in losing the ball cheaply.
On a side note, English striker DcL takes on defenders and doesnt pass he is "full on confidence". Italian striker Kean does the same, he is lazy and not showing awareness

Needs more extended game time
He has 7 games of this season
And, when ever the next season starts, more extended time.
If he hasn't shown improvement by whenever the winter window is, its write off time...if we can...and we've not done our usual trick of putting him on mega wages that nobody will come near.

Did more in 10 mins than Richarlison did in 80. Tried to be positive, took on defenders and should have been played in by a ball greedy DcL. Yes he was bit silly near our own box but he wasn't alone in losing the ball cheaply.
On a side note, English striker DcL takes on defenders and doesnt pass he is "full on confidence". Italian striker Kean does the same, he is lazy and not showing awareness

Xenophobia? Oh come off it mate.

Moise Kean has been desperately disappointing.

Don't actually see anything. Saying that he did get the ball out deep in our half and won a free kick on the edge of their area... It would have been amazing had it been against Man city or aiding us getting into a final... Probably being harsh on reflecting another poor season.

I thought this lad would be the perfect partner for DCL’s industry. He needs to show a better work ethic and composure in front of goal over the next seasons as he has been disappointing in his attitude so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.