2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot fathom why people want to get rid of him. Got to give him next season at the very very least

completely knee jerk to judge him yet. What had Calvert Lewin done in his first full senior season with Everton? Now he’s progressed into a really good centre forward but people don’t want to give Kean that chance. I bet we don’t bring in a striker this summer. We’ve got three top young forwards at the club.

We need to be in a position in games hopefully with a couple of goals advantage and bring him on for either DCL or Richarlison to give them so rest. Hopefully with a lead our team will be playing with more confidence and it will be a less pressurised situation for him to come on.

Cannot fathom why people want to get rid of him. Got to give him next season at the very very least
I agree we should give him another season but that should be all he is given. If he isn't cutting it after two years, including (hopefully) one and a half under a manager like Ancelotti, then I suspect he'll never make it.
I do worry that successive managers don't trust him enough to give him more than fleeting cameos though.

Yeah disappointed he didn't do more with those 15 seconds he was given the other night.

Excuses excuses excuses.
Lets just cut the crap. He's been a complete waste of time so far and i havent actualy seen anything that says he's worth the effort. He's not pushing anyone hard to make the manager start him clearly either so we can cut the he's not getting time on the pitch. Theres a reason why not.
I hope he comes good. But as of now he's been a waste of time.

I agree we should give him another season but that should be all he is given. If he isn't cutting it after two years, including (hopefully) one and a half under a manager like Ancelotti, then I suspect he'll never make it.
I do worry that successive managers don't trust him enough to give him more than fleeting cameos though.

Speaks volumes.

Excuses excuses excuses.
Lets just cut the crap. He's been a complete waste of time so far and i havent actualy seen anything that says he's worth the effort. He's not pushing anyone hard to make the manager start him clearly either so we can cut the he's not getting time on the pitch. Theres a reason why not.
I hope he comes good. But as of now he's been a waste of time.
You are right he isn't pushing the two actually class players in our squad who are genuine CL level at all. But lets also not act like that is easy either. He's been dealt a tough hand there.

I can understand that he wouldn't have the discipline to play against Liverpool the game the manager wanted him to play.
However, if he doesn't start this evening against a team at the very bottom of the league then it really doesn't look good for him at Everton.

I can understand that he wouldn't have the discipline to play against Liverpool the game the manager wanted him to play.
However, if he doesn't start this evening against a team at the very bottom of the league then it really doesn't look good for him at Everton.

Who do you drop to start him tho?

I agree he needs minutes but recon he's better coming off the bench for this one

I don't understand the people who want to get rid before he's shown anything. He's 20 years old, moved to a different country and expected to hit the ground running in one of the more physically competitive leagues.
He needs game time either with us, or with another club that can afford to play developing players without the pressure.
He's obviously been talented enough to come through the ranks at Juventus, at the very least give him another season of playing here before writing him off.
How many years did Harry Kane spend on loan before coming good?

Status
Not open for further replies.