2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the latest sub you’ve ever seen - think it was like 10 secs before the end of injury time
Didnt get the point of it.. maybe he has appearance clause in his contract and need to make up the numbers.. appearance fee for the lad... boggled me that one...

Didnt get the point of it.. maybe he has appearance clause in his contract and need to make up the numbers.. appearance fee for the lad... boggled me that one...

I thought they where stopping those last second subs. Based on our history it probably saved us loosing,

I think he was trying to get him on for a couple of minutes, but by the time he did get on it was pointless. Hope he plays a bit between now and the end of the season so we can see what he's like. Maybe with Walcott out it will give him a chance to get in the starting 11. Maybe move Richarlison out wide and put Kean upfront with DCL

He's garbage.

The fact 3 managers have now overlooked him speaks volumes.

Our fans are easily hoodwinked I tell ya - don't get me wrong I slated Silva at the start for not giving him a chance but fast forward another two managers and he becomes the common denominator.

Get a swap deal for that Czech striker from Roma and lets see what he can do.

I doubt he'll be here next season anyway with Raoila as his agent - he moves his clients on pretty quick if they aint getting game time and are stagnating as it hits his pockets.

He's garbage.

The fact 3 managers have now overlooked him speaks volumes.

Our fans are easily hoodwinked I tell ya - don't get me wrong I slated Silva at the start for not giving him a chance but fast forward another two managers and he becomes the common denominator.

Get a swap deal for that Czech striker from Roma and lets see what he can do.

I doubt he'll be here next season anyway with Raoila as his agent - he moves his clients on pretty quick if they aint getting game time and are stagnating as it hits his pockets.
how has Ancelotit overlooked him, can you stop please.

Will come good. Isn’t this the position we want to be in though, where we can give a teenager finding his feet in the league time to bed in because we’ve got two established premier league forwards both hitting double figures. In previous years we’d have over played him, he’d have had a few games where he lit the world on fire then would drop off it and the fans would be on top of him. Ancelotti knows what he’s doing with strikers especially. If he didn’t rate him there’d be no shortage of suitors for him this summer, but I bet he keeps him and we’ll have three top young strikers at the club next season. When was the last time Everton could say that?

IF we decide to keep him and persist with him then we need to give him a loan move to the championship and let him develop his game as he aint getting enough minutes on the pitch here to be able to develop.

He could either go 1 of 2 ways:

1. He'll take the opportunity with both hands like Kane, Holgate, Tammy Abraham etc. did and improve his all round game before coming back to the club

or

2. He'll mess around off the field / be late for training etc. and we'll end up selling him the following season.

If we do give him a loan move - it would make sense to get an experienced player in on a 1 year contract like Giroud to see us through next season as we would need better than Tosun on the bench.

I'd sell if we could find someone interested in him. I've seen nothing from him to justify even half of the transfer fee. Anichebe looked a far better player at his age and had a far better scoring record.

Horses for courses.
I think the manager realised that Gordon was more likely to give the disciplined defensive performance he wanted from this game and so he started.
In a different game we may see a different selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.