2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments from Ancelotti on the home page. Says we have a good Young spine to the side, name checking all 3 centre halves but only 2 strikers. Did he mention Kean in the wider interview?
He said Micheal Keane was very reliable. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Interesting comments from Ancelotti on the home page. Says we have a good Young spine to the side, name checking all 3 centre halves but only 2 strikers. Did he mention Kean in the wider interview?
If he didn’t, it could just be mind games from Carlo. Moise does have a lot to prove. He had one great performance and only a couple of okay games. He needs to show he can hang with Dom and Richy.

He said Micheal Keane was very reliable. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Quite the opposite for me. I think it Always means something when a manager name checks individuals. The fact he did say Keane and didn’t say Pickford or Kean was interesting I thought. With the exception of Keane I reckon everyone would agree that those mentioned were our best players, so it didn’t seem like a random list.

If he didn’t, it could just be mind games from Carlo. Moise does have a lot to prove. He had one great performance and only a couple of okay games. He needs to show he can hang with Dom and Richy.

He was fantastic against Newcastle and worked his socks off but then didnt get a start the next game. He came on and got the assist for the winner. Then didn’t feature at all in the next game.

Obviously DCL and Richy are in the team on merit but it’s hard to prove yourself when you’re not getting a chance.

Inappropriate Language
Hes 20yr old FFS ... Hopefully your worldwide known player/manager will know better than you, foreign, global pandemic = [Poor language removed]

We had this ... Minus social media with Ally McCoist

Status
Not open for further replies.