2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is, you are actively wanting someone sacked from their livelihood for being a 20 year old lad, it's ridiculous. Using the NHS as a point scoring reason to boot as well. I've seen pictures and read stories online of people Kean's age or far far older doing much the same or less and not seen vitriolic calls for them to be sacked from jobs
The problem with stars though is that the general public don’t see Nobby titface from down the road doing it and think “ if it’s OK for Nobby, it’s OK for me”. Some may well think that when they see high profile stars doing it. I am not suggesting for one second that he is the only one being a tit, but the vast majority of them are Unknown’s. If you are famous, and you do feel like being a tit, don’t film it and put it up for the world to see!
That represents Ballotelli levels of titishness that inevitably attracts more negative publicity for the club than the individual.
i get that the lad has potential, but people are still saying that about Ballotelli gods Knows how many years on!

I think we should give him a final warning, that if he acts in such a way that he brings the club into disrepute one more time he is getting binned. He probably won’t care to be honest, but if he doesn’t, why should we?

Absolute idiot, no defending him.
You'd think given his act of buying ventilators etc to send back to Italy to help, that he'd have a bit more sense about him.
Punish him appropriately and hope he learns from the mistake.

The problem with stars though is that the general public don’t see Nobby titface from down the road doing it and think “ if it’s OK for Nobby, it’s OK for me”. Some may well think that when they see high profile stars doing it. I am not suggesting for one second that he is the only one being a tit, but the vast majority of them are Unknown’s. If you are famous, and you do feel like being a tit, don’t film it and put it up for the world to see!
That represents Ballotelli levels of titishness that inevitably attracts more negative publicity for the club than the individual.
i get that the lad has potential, but people are still saying that about Ballotelli gods Knows how many years on!

I think we should give him a final warning, that if he acts in such a way that he brings the club into disrepute one more time he is getting binned. He probably won’t care to be honest, but if he doesn’t, why should we?
That's all well and good in the real world but not in football...
We sack him, he gets a new club, signing on fee, doesn't affect him one bit

Sell
This guy is a bad apple, not even made it as a footballer the under 21 Italian coach complained about bad attitude and doing this, not acceptable his attitude will get worse

Cant be easy for a young kid to be alone all day every day in an apartment in a foreign country. If ever a lad needs to be around and under the influence of an Ancelotti every day, its Kean. So I have some sympathy with him in these unusual circumstances.

But this is just utterly idiotic behaviour and hes going to waste his ability if he doesn't start to grow up.

This really

One of these things that sound worse than what it is

Young lad being a tit, and not taking the situation seriously only difference between him and the scallies roaming the streets is that he has money.

All those who flaunt off the beach or wherever on a nice day no different to him.

So best course or action sadly is to let the press crucify him. We can disipline as well but can't act any different if it was a player from another club.

That's two of our players now. I wonder how many foreign players in the UK have ignored the instructions but just not been found out.

One of these things that sound worse than what it is

Young lad being a tit, and not taking the situation seriously only difference between him and the scallies roaming the streets is that he has money.

All those who flaunt off the beach or wherever on a nice day no different to him.

So best course or action sadly is to let the press crucify him. We can disipline as well but can't act any different if it was a player from another club.

That's two of our players now. I wonder how many foreign players in the UK have ignored the instructions but just not been found out.
I would have some sympathy if he could play football.
He can't, so I haven't.

I hate to say i told you so but .... Balotelli Mrk2 , I said it before we signed him , i said it when we signed him and he has only gone and done it once again , Sell !

Status
Not open for further replies.