2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's performance was so much better and hopefully will be a breakthrough for the lad and he gets a run of games - DCL, Richie and Kean as a front three can be something special and will save us a fortune as we'll only have to buy "back-up" strikers. The money saved should be used on buying the very best centre half available to partner Holgate plus a box to box midfielder.

This is a little off-topic but Man Utd signed Rio Ferdinand for £30m in 2002, and then two years later:

"United will pay Everton a guaranteed £20m, with that sum rising by as much as £7m, according to the 18-year-old striker's appearances and achievements."

"Everton will receive half of the £20m fee immediately, with the other half due on 1 August 2005.
A further £3m will follow if Rooney is still a United player by 30 June 2007.
Further payments could follow based on whether he renews his contract, and also depending on his appearances at international level."

At most we got £27.5m for England's highest ever goal-scorer and he was only 18. Ridiculous!

Let's hope Juventus feel the same way about Kean in a few years.

I'm sure it was a huge coincidence we owed an £8m loan repayment the beginning of October that year

We have wasted 3 years, we now need to do mourinho style transfers and bring in quality players in peak age and start by winning a trophy.

None of this in 3 or 4 years he will be good business. By then the manager is gone and he doesent suit the next managers style

I hate when Everton sign exciting young players already scoring in the Champions League.

I hate when Everton sign exciting young players already scoring in the Champions League.
That old chestnut.
Klassen will be a great signing lads Ajax captain and already Holland international.

Phil Neville lads 6 premier League titles what a signing.

Saying what he did for previous clubs means nothing if he can't replicate that form. 22 games and 1 goal here is the reality.

That old chestnut.
Klassen will be a great signing lads Ajax captain and already Holland international.

Saying what he did for previous clubs means nothing if he can't replicate that form. 22 games and 1 goal here is the reality.

He was signed for his potential to develop further. Which he has, in spades. Hes on half the money of Schneiderlin and I think hes only going to keep improving.

Quite happy for you to disagree. As you've never written anything positive about Everton or anybody who plays for Everton, I expect you will.

That old chestnut.

Like him or not, Phil Neville for 2.5m was an excellent signing for us. A decent right back and a very good captain.

He was signed for his potential to develop further. Which he has, in spades. Hes on half the money of Schneiderlin and I think hes only going to keep improving.

Quite happy for you to disagree. As you've never written anything positive about Everton or anybody who plays for Everton, I expect you will.
Not really his dad said he rejected a host of clubs as he wouldn't get in the team including united.

He saw our strike force DCL, niasse etc and saw his best opportunity to start and get games so he came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.