2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours fans....

Same people who cried out to be patient and give DCL two years of stinking the place out, don't want to give Kean any time.....smh
Well I’m not one of them. We persisted too long with DCL and he is, at best, average. Kean is just awful. No touch, no vision, no pace. Niasse is just a fraud of a footballer taking the club to the cleaners.

He cost 30million, almost. He won't be afforded 2 years
He should be. Same arguements people used for DCL apply here. Thrown into a crap team and gets no service. Made some great runs into the channel on serval occasions and players never picked up their head to see him running in behind....

Carlo won't give up on him, our fans will, but I don't see Carlo writing him off.

Get him back to Italy and take the loss. Use the cash brought in to fund another attacker.

Cant believe we retained this divvy and got shut of Tosun....who is NOT the answer, but he;s far more convncing than this lad.

Get all your diamond and gold watches together, stick them in your bags and leave this club.

Feel he shows something every time he comes on as a sub, but does disappoint when he starts. Wasn’t helped by Richarlison not playing and Bernard & Digne being fairly poor. Plus a midfield that again struggled with the basics today.

Might just be where he is at this stage, a spark off the bench, I still have hope!

Just seemed clueless in a partnership. He does well on the dribble, but all of his decisions were either poor or too ambitious. I’m not sure he is ready to start or deputize yet

Get him back to Italy and take the loss. Use the cash brought in to fund another attacker.

Cant believe we retained this divvy and got shut of Tosun....who is NOT the answer, but he;s far more convncing than this lad.

Get all your diamond and gold watches together, stick them in your bags and leave this club.
Keep him til 24, barring injury, they will sell for profit. Just have a little patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.