2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a few through balls attempted to him that juuuuuust missed coming off, one of those hits him in stride and he scores today.

It will come.
One where Walcott should of slotted it through to Kean and he would of been clean on goal but his feet worked faster than his brain and he passed it to the Newcastle CB.

He’s very, very lucky that fans decided early on to be on his side. When a performance like today is being used as evidence of how good you are, it’s not a good sign. He definitely has ability and he can go on to be a great signing, but let’s be honest about what we’re seeing. Today was, at best, adequate. He really needs to step up At some point.
He will step up, but he needs time. He’s a young player, moved to a new country, different language, club in turmoil.
The environment is improving for him now and he will settle down and start to be able to show his class.
He has been mid managed so far, but that has all changed now.
He will still need patience though as he’s still only 19.

In open space with some time on the ball, he showed some transcendant skills. How does that skill get unlocked when all he’s doing is making hopeful runs straight into the CBs all game? Hopefully they can figure it out, he certainly has something special.

He will step up, but he needs time. He’s a young player, moved to a new country, different language, club in turmoil.
The environment is improving for him now and he will settle down and start to be able to show his class.
He has been mid managed so far, but that has all changed now.
He will still need patience though as he’s still only 19.
And he’ll get time. When he plays I’ll have the same expectations of him as I do any senior player though. Yesterday he was ok, it wasn’t a bad game for him, but it wasn’t great either. It just made me laugh to see the relentless positivity about his performance when if it had been niasse everyone would have said he was awful.

And he’ll get time. When he plays I’ll have the same expectations of him as I do any senior player though. Yesterday he was ok, it wasn’t a bad game for him, but it wasn’t great either. It just made me laugh to see the relentless positivity about his performance when if it had been niasse everyone would have said he was awful.

Niasse is 29 though Moise Kean is 19, thought he done okay yesterday very unlucky not to score. Did fade out of the game for periods, but hopefully that should improve with game time and match fitness.
I would love us to persevere with that front three, of Richarlison, Kean and DCL, has promise, power and pace, with the added bonus of being very young, will only get better.

Ancelotti has only a few days ago said he needs patience and time to adjust.

By all accounts he had a good 60 minutes, the boss also said this himself in his post match interview and has even stated he wanted him at Napoli.

Why are you freaks so desperate to dig him out every single week? You just look stupid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.