2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He simply must start against the RS.
Totally unfair on him , but with this idiots handling of him , we have no other choice.
If Bernard is fit , then he should start on the left, Richarlison , on the right , and Iwobi at No. 10.
At least with that formation we have pace to counter attack them

I agree with starting him but the lad will be on a hiding to nothing. The lonely Anfield slog for an Everton player is as depressing as it gets. He will likely get hooked at half time, simply because he isn't running around enough.

He must not be putting 100% into training unlike DLC. Kean must also be frustrated that DLC is allowed to start all these games

He simply must start against the RS.
Totally unfair on him , but with this idiots handling of him , we have no other choice.
If Bernard is fit , then he should start on the left, Richarlison , on the right , and Iwobi at No. 10.
At least with that formation we have pace to counter attack them

Absolutely spot on, you know people will probably say I'm wrong, but with them players you mentioned, in them positions and with our midfield fully fit, we are not a bad team at all.

Absolutely spot on, you know people will probably say I'm wrong, but with them players you mentioned, in them positions and with our midfield fully fit, we are not a bad team at all.

Thats fair comment. Silva is far from perfect, but he has been unlucky with injuries. If it is down to luck. I think Brands buys players at knockdown prices because in a lot of cases they have some frailties....not many seem ready to start when they come in. Fitness history should be one of the first concerns when buying players.

Did a couple of good things when he came on. Definitely showed promise. I'd start DCL again next game but definitely give Kean at least a quarter of a game, probably 30 minutes. The games coming up thick and fast he will get his chances now

I would like Everton to shut up shop defensively and play counter attacking football on the break. Joyless efficient football for the whole of December as we hunker down for the fight (irregardless of manager). Kean would be an option for attack. I think he can nick goals and will actually take any shot he gets on.

I would like to see the team performing like they did initially under Big Fat Sam for December - just grinding out the wins and getting organised and hard to beat defensively, but unlike Big Sam, then trying to develop the attacking side again. I think that approach and using Kean (and not just DCL), could be the making of Kean in this league.

Fingers crossed the lad comes good for us asap.

Brands: “We’ll take care of your boy”

Kean under Silva, gets hardly any starts and thrown into an unsettled Everton team after 70odd minutes on the occasional game when we are losing with no idea what he’s supposed to be doing, no service and no game plan.

Also Brands: “We fully support Marco Silva”

What an absolute farce we are as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.