2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich didn't sit back and put everyone behind the ball, they came out and had a go, that was the ideal game to have played Kean in.

I know i sound rather biased going against the majority of the forum in saying this...but i really wanted Sidibe off.

I felt he had a terrible game.

The thing with Kean is we havent seen him in training...however i couldnt believe Tosun was selected for the past 2 games.

For me he has to go with DCL / Kean. With so many players now out hopefully Kean comes in for Walcott and delivers a top class performance to keep his place.

I know i sound rather biased going against the majority of the forum in saying this...but i really wanted Sidibe off.

I felt he had a terrible game.

The thing with Kean is we havent seen him in training...however i couldnt believe Tosun was selected for the past 2 games.

For me he has to go with DCL / Kean. With so many players now out hopefully Kean comes in for Walcott and delivers a top class performance to keep his place.

I dont think anyone was against taking Sidibe off Zat, it was more putting Coleman on (who is worse at passing and crossing) was a negative move.
Could have easily brought a creative attacker on, moved Walcott to right back (more like RWB when chasing a goal) and gone from there.

Instead he put a full back on who isn't great in the final third, and also at the same time took Walcott off who was one of the players who looked like he was arsed and looked a threat. Was bizzare.

I dont think anyone was against taking Sidibe off Zat, it was more putting Coleman on (who is worse at passing and crossing) was a negative move.
Could have easily brought a creative attacker on, moved Walcott to right back (more like RWB when chasing a goal) and gone from there.

Instead he put a full back on who isn't great in the final third, and also at the same time took Walcott off who was one of the players who looked like he was arsed and looked a threat. Was bizzare.

Yeah 2 ways to look at it i think. My view was that Sidibe could have left us further exposed and Silva wanted a stable defence and to hope someone slotted.

In hindsight of course Kean should probably have played a lot more but we dont know if Silva has improved him from the summer till now.

I think Kean needs to start now...take the gloves off and see if we have our centre forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.